Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Women's problems and Hp (fertility, discharge, malaise etc)

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

cmc

Women's problems and Hp (fertility, discharge, malaise etc)

Post by cmc »

Prof,
I am a female old doctor that had helicobacter myself.
Let me say, I suffered like 10 years and it was only after I put myself on your salvage therapy that my helicobacter was eradicated now for like 1 and a half year.
My interest in helicobacter came over the last 15 years where women complain about infertility and while treating for helicobacter they get pregnant.
The same with women complaining about a foul vaginal smell and having had lots of papsmears and treatments with no difference in that smell.
By incidence a woman said she had sex 12 years last and had a hysterectomy 10 years ago and only when I press on her stomach she had severe pain, calling it her chronic spastic colon syndrome. Naturally her papsmear came back clean but the helicobacter was positive.
The women also complain about a watery discharge and time and again papsmears clean but helicobacters positive.
I cannot tell you how many times I treated women, warning them about pregnancy and those who wanted to get pregnant did get pregnant.
Again time after time the 5 to 6 week miscarriages, positive helicobacter and treat en get pregnant a second time with a succesfull pregnancy to delivery.
The next complaint from my patients is that tiredness that you can only explain as chronic fatigue syndrome or the Yuppy flu.
Some of them are so desperate that they tried succide and said to feel so tired is not worth living.
I thought a lot of the symptoms should be explained by some mechanisms of the chemical reactions in the body by helicobacter but cannot find such researh.
The ammonia in the vaginal fluids was described as killing the sperms because the women are productive normal.
Please give clues., help, etc
Greetings Dr CM Coetzee
(Third world country.)

barjammar
Site Admin

Re: Women's problems and Hp (fertility, discharge, malaise etc)

Post by barjammar »

All these problems could be bacterial (not even from H.pylori) and they respond to very strong antibiotic treatment. I used to see stomach problems improve when OBGYN doctors gave everyone doxycycline, metronidazole and augmentin. Probably some of the patients really had gastritis and/or ulcers rather than pelvic inflammatory diseases. Conversely, treatment for Hp is a great treatment for many bacterial pathogens, especially using clarithromycin 500 mg b.i.d. for 10-14 days (double the normal dose and twice as long) with metronidazole 1.6G and/or amoxicillin 3G per day. After the vaginal pathogenic flora is wiped out the normal flora can return. Deep pelvic infection and inflammation could be expected to respond.
Other symptoms of malaise, halitosis, headaches are probably related to Hp inflammation. Appetite and diet could be affected too. Restoration of perfect health might help fertility.
These are clever observations of yours. You are probably on the right track. :shock:
Check the link below for information on hard-to-treat cases. Then search the forums for questions and answers similar to yours.
docs/200808%20stenstrom%20Hp%20Treatment.pdf

mrsh1968

Post by mrsh1968 »

I read your post with great interest as I had a discharge exactly as you described and also a very watery one, I went to my doctors and the swab came back showing that i had bacterial vaginosis and I have been given Metronidazole tablets.

It was only while googling them because the name rang a bell that I realised that I had been perscribed these about 11 years ago for H-P.

That lead me to think about the symptoms I had then (which because it was close to my mothers death I attributed to stress until I was tested postive for H-P); Sharp Chest pains, reflux, stomach cramps, and I am suffering those exact same symptoms again at the moment. I am wondering if in fact the bacterial vaginosis is actually another symptom of having H-P.

The reason I havent been tested for H-P yet is because all these symptoms have arrived again during a stressfull time for me, I am going through a messy divorce, and given that I had this treatment about 11 years ago I had almost totally forgotten about it and was again attributing them to stress!

Thanks for posting this because I even though I am now in receipt of the correct medication (which is horrible to take!) I think before I start taking it I will be asking for the H-P test again.

mrsh1968

Post by mrsh1968 »

Also, can totally agree with the Chronic Fatigue!

Tobiasgar

Re: Women's problems and Hp (fertility, discharge, malaise e

Post by Tobiasgar »

well i really cured myself from that monster, and i share my healing experience with any body needs it ,i suffered alot and my healing was like a miracle to me AFTER 4 FAILED treatment courses , i had the approach that healed me , yes i used my brain to build it , and it worked .
its my healing experience and i own it .and by the way i say that any natural products will only make you feel some relief but it will not eradicate the bacteria ,so i used antibiotics with NEW STRATEGIES and IT WORKED . :!:
Last edited by Tobiasgar on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Safalex

Post by Safalex »

Tobiasgar wrote:with NEW STRATEGIES and IT WORKED . :!:
can you share them with us?

---
mobile phone signal booster
http://www.reema.fr/wakka.php?wiki=mobilebooster
Last edited by Safalex on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lexybam

Post by lexybam »

My wife has been suffering a similar case for the past few years. She kept going to see her doctor, all the medicine they prescribed seem they are not working. There was a drug she is recently taking now, I dont even see that bringing any results. Despite all her effort to stop it, the bacterial kept proving stubborn. I think this has more to do with emotions, thinking and other that just taking drugs. I think I will tell her about the post here to work on her mind too. This may bring miracle.

daniella89

Post by daniella89 »

lexybam wrote:My wife has been suffering a similar case for the past few years. She kept going to see her doctor, all the medicine they prescribed seem they are not working. There was a drug she is recently taking now, I dont even see that bringing any results. Despite all her effort to stop it, the bacterial kept proving stubborn. I think this has more to do with emotions, thinking and other that just taking drugs. I think I will tell her about the post here to work on her mind too. This may bring miracle.
yes, bestways is go to the dctr, however sometimes it can not resolve the problem completly. like in my case that way i have used natural remedies and that was my goal. http://getridofvaginalodor.org

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I would like to emphasize that natural remedy have no evidence in removing H. pylori. If you read through this forum, you'll read about people trying different things and all failed.

Healthfreak

Post by Healthfreak »

Helico_expert wrote:I would like to emphasize that natural remedy have no evidence in removing H. pylori. If you read through this forum, you'll read about people trying different things and all failed.
Hi I just wanted to write this so anyone reading can know that I cured myself from hpylori using only natural herbs and I have test results from my doctors to prove it. I tested positive with hpylori 3 months ago (as did my boyfriend. We both had horrible issues from it. I was tested via breath test at my Drs office. It came back positive. I tried the triple antibiotic meds they give most patients to kill it unfortunately I couldn't get past the first dose! I was nauseated, dizzy, horrible taste in my mouth, And I was bent over in stomach pain. It was horrid. After the first dose I knew I couldn't do it. I started to google natural cures. Ordered mastic gum, honey, broccoli sprouts (in a pill) coconut oil, turmeric, cranberry, garlic, oregano oil, goldenseal root, licorish, probiotics, and olive leaf extract. I took 2 pills of each in the morning on an empty stomach and waited an he before eating. I also took 2 of each before bedtime on empty stomach. My boyfriend suffered through two weeks of the horrible meds! He was horribly sick from the meds but didn't believe herbs could kill it. My symptoms went away and I felt it was time to get retested. My doctors didn't understand why I wanted to get tested again since I didn't take the meds except for 1 pill of each that one time only. I said I tried some natural herbs and I'm feeling better, let's see if it worked! Tested via breath test again, and it came back negative!!!! I'm so happy and proud of myself that I killed hpylori all on my own!!! No meds just herbs and nature! Far easier then trying to take those drugs. I'm proof that what I did cured hpylori! I just needed to put my proof out there so others know that you don't have to take the meds! Esp if you had as aweful of a reaction to them as I did, I don't want others to suffer needlessly when they can do what I did. I suggest that before taking the drugs give the above listed herbs a chance. If you tried the meds before and it didn't work, then try what I listed above. And I never tried the matula tea you read about all over the internet that costs hundreds, just buy the things I listed. They are not exspensive and it works! Xoxo

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”