Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

HELICO HELL PLEASE HELP ADVISE???

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

DEAN

Re: HELICO HELL PLEASE HELP ADVISE???

Post by DEAN »

Allmost been two months since I have been on here and thought I would update.

HELICO FREE!!!.....self tested with antigen kits after a,amoxicillin 1g bd 14 days & omeprazole 20mg bd INDEFINATELY.Testsed again one month after stopping ppi...CLEAR!.GP tested stool test via lab last week CLEAR!!.

Still have gastric symptoms after extended use of PPI.

Seen GI consultant,endos,gaso,ultra sound,CT scan ALL CLEAR.

CONCLUSION: GI advised that over use of PPI has totally disrupted my mucosal layer of my intestines AND should have only been used for two week period to treat small ulcer and mild gastritis and helicon treatment.B12 defiency developed after and during PPI adverse reaction.
Allow three months to heal mucosal lining and EAT MORE!.ignore stomach cramps and loose stools (which are now going back to normal).GIVE YOUR BODY TIME TO HEAL....was his words.

DEVELOPED B12 defiency last month,treated via loading shots.should correct itself with diet and but will be retested to be sure.

ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO IS DIAGNOSED WITH HELICO.......

TAKE THE TREATMENT THEN QUESTION IF YOU ARE TO BE KEPT ON PPI AS IT IS MOST LIKELY TO CAUSE MANY SYMPTOMS MANY COMPLAIN ON HERE ABOUT.....UNLESS YOUR ACID LEVELS ARE UNCOPEABLE?...CONSIDER LIGHTER MEDS OR H2 BLOCKERS.

Best regards to all and I sincerely wish all you sufferers out there,my very best!

Many thanks for guidance...

Dean (UK)

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

that's very good news. congratulation!

Hpvee

Post by Hpvee »

DEAN wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 am

HELICO FREE!!!.....self tested with antigen kits after a,amoxicillin 1g bd 14 days & omeprazole 20mg bd INDEFINATELY.Testsed again one month after stopping ppi...CLEAR!.GP tested stool test via lab last week CLEAR!!.

CONCLUSION: GI advised that over use of PPI has totally disrupted my mucosal layer of my intestines AND should have only been used for two week period to treat small ulcer and mild gastritis and helicon treatment.B12 defiency developed after and during PPI adverse reaction.
Allow three months to heal mucosal lining and EAT MORE!.ignore stomach cramps and loose stools (which are now going back to normal).GIVE YOUR BODY TIME TO HEAL....was his words.

DEVELOPED B12 defiency last month,treated via loading shots.should correct itself with diet and but will be retested to be sure.

TAKE THE TREATMENT THEN QUESTION IF YOU ARE TO BE KEPT ON PPI AS IT IS MOST LIKELY TO CAUSE MANY SYMPTOMS MANY COMPLAIN ON HERE ABOUT.....UNLESS YOUR ACID LEVELS ARE UNCOPEABLE?...CONSIDER LIGHTER MEDS OR H2 BLOCKERS.

Best regards to all and I sincerely wish all you sufferers out there,my very best!

Dean (UK)
Hi dean,
Im waiting to take my breath test in a few weeks to see if eradicated. Just wondering did u change yur diet completely?! I read many have gone gluten free dairy free. Plant based. Etc.

Caliklein

Post by Caliklein »

It is very common for Candida overgrowth and h. Pylori to go hand in hand. I have avoided the h. Pylori treatments by going on a very strict anti-Candida diet. It has seriously helped so much. No sugar, no dairy, no wheat, and all whole foods- no processed shit!! My skin rashes, blood shot eyes, exhaustion, insomnia, bad breath have all disappeared in a matter of weeks. I strongly recommend working on your diet, which is what you can control. Also, have you tried IV treatments? They are a really good way to get a boost of vitamins and nutrients to help speed up healing and boost your immune system.

DEAN

Post by DEAN »

Hpvee wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:17 am
DEAN wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 am

Dean (UK)
Hi dean,
Im waiting to take my breath test in a few weeks to see if eradicated. Just wondering did u change yur diet completely?! I read many have gone gluten free dairy free. Plant based. Etc.
I have had dietry problems after taking high dose TCA and having my treatment stopped abruptly,to be honest I cant advise on diet but I would assume you should be able to go back to normal diet.You must test for helico to eradicate your symptoms are not related to anything else.Eradicate,give it a few weeks and eat what you can and see if symptoms subside.if not explore other possible issues.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”