Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

My results, all negative

There are several types of tests for H.pylori. The major ones have a their own forum.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

dioxnet

My results, all negative

Post by dioxnet »

H. pylori home test (blood) , negative (not fieable)
c-13 uerasa negative result 0.4 (range 0 - 2.5) 2.5 more positive serious.

stool analysis: no salmonella, no Shigella, no Yersinia, no Campylobacter, no mushrooms, no yeast,
not erythrocytes, leukocytes (not blood)

flora, gram negative dominance

I am now taking, coconut oil, probiotic L. reuteri, aloe vera, I am much better
I since taking turmeric, burning sensation in stomach, disappeared
I can only burping (very few) and flatulence (few) (gas problems I've always had)

the doctor told me that the most likely be my strees (anxiety fear)
my eating habits and fast (not as fast as) and taking caffeine, 4 coffees a day and 2 liters coke (not drink anything for 9 months), and is the third doctor, who tells me
a psychologist advised me, if I'm not the problem, the problem is around me

:evil:
a curious thing, my son drank myself bottle (one my carelessness)
and began to eat more (always hungry even after eating), and belching and flatulence, this is very strange ..... or am I being paranoid ....

thanks!!!!

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: My results, all negative

Post by Helico_expert »

taking caffeine, 4 coffees a day and 2 liters coke (not drink anything for 9 months)
this sounds like a lot of sugar to me. You better watch your diet.

anyway, it's good to know everything is negative. at least you have those items out of your mind.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

:D
I, zero sugar, coffee without sugar, bitter always :)
and coke zero. But I've been 9 months without tasting anything, just started now with green tea, all strees points, but it costs me think the strees can do this

only left to do gastroscopy, and tell you, but much still

edit:
one thing, curious, if tests have been negative, that since taking things
as L.reuteri and turmeric, they say and is proven to lower the burden of H.pylori
I feel better today so far, no symptoms and that it has been a very stressful day also, kids sticking. My wife diagnosed today (Premature ventricular contraction) but no symptoms
if I have H. pylori remedy works like me?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

sorry, I have no idea if your remedy will work for other people. Nevertheless, watchout for the artificial sugar. I heard it increase your triglyceride for some reason.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

and, if aspartame is very bad, because in my country is not prohibited :(

Return to “Diagnosis and Testing 检测与实验”