Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

To reduce SPAM, all post from new members with less than 1 post will require approval from web master.

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.
Contact admin click here

This is a non-profit website. We dont even have those annoying advertisement. We tried our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori. We provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here donating to keep our forum alive.

Having h-pylori but do not hav any kind of pain.

Ulcers of the duodenum and stomach are called peptic ulcers. H.pylori causes most ulcers; other causes are aspirin and arthritis type drugs (NSAIDS). Ulcers can also be in the oesophagus but these are not caused by H.pylori.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

saamirahmed

Having h-pylori but do not hav any kind of pain.

Post by saamirahmed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 am

I had chest discomfort before a couple of month, I was feeling some pressure and heat in my chest and I was very uncomfortable with it, then I visit to the hospital they took some cardiac related tests but all the tests were clear then doctor suggest me the blood test for h-pylori and that was positive, I m having my treatment since 7 weeks. I was feeling better but suddrnly yesterday i had again same gestric problem had pressure on chest, what should i do for instant relief for that gestric attack? (I call it attack :) ) I don not have pain in stomach or abdomen even do not have indigestion.
I m not good in English so pardon me if i made any mistake.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Having h-pylori but do not hav any kind of pain.

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:26 am

It's good that you have done the cardiac test and you can rule out the heart issue. Now that you have completed your treatment 7 weeks ago, have you done a follow up breath test to confirm the treatment works?

Return to “Ulcers: Duodenal and Gastric”