Hello Again, after some months. I bring a nice update about things going on and would like to get some advice about my particular situation.Helico_expert wrote:Congratulation! do keep us posted with your doctor's recommendation.
As i explained before, i was diagnosed with chronic Antral Gastritis due to H. Pylori and had a triple therapy Antibiotics. Actually it seems i got success. It worked and after the neaw breath test i am "negative for H. pylory infection".
The bad thing is that symtoms has continued and were getting into another direction. I noticed that during pregnancy most of my symtoms as previous gases, strong intestinal cramps have disappeared, as well as boating and itching somehow. My mild acne cleared up and also eczema and itching of hives had fallen heavily during pregnancy. I could eat almost anything and discomfort was quite moderate compared to before treatment. So, i thought it was due to the antibiotics course. Anyway, noticed something very special (food that used to hurt me somehow), stopped doing so) and of course that called my attention. Soon after giving birth, all the symptoms returned in a very fierce way.
I went from being very energy to feel very weak, with weak nails, the hair, especially with gases and swelling of the eyes and hives again (a lot). Also having crampings on the entire body and a kind of arthritis.
All pickles and sausages hurts me. Again I became intolerant to many other foods and the ones mentioned earlier, but in addition, specially vegetables and fruits. I did not know how to explain it. I have only gastritis and was free of H. pylori. It is here when I started researching and came to histamine. (Histaminosis). I did the test for food allergies and skin prick test for both food and molds,atmosphere, etc and everything came negative. Then I knew that there was something else. Through a careful strict diet, I could see that all the food that hurts me has actually has histamine. I do not tolerate anything cured or cultured, or probiotics (without milk or derivatives), or fish or seafood and many other histamine releasers.
I knew from my doctor that digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid(due to the risk of ulcers) and probiotics should be avoided in orther to cured my gastritis, but its beed a year now since i made the antibiotic treatment, along with ppls. (12 days).
So, my questions are:
1. how can i improve my digestion and cure my chronic gastritis now I know I do not have H. pylori(breath test) and having a confirmed also a disbiosis(urine test). and also knowing that i dont tolerate any (commercial or homemade) Probiotic and that digestive enzymes or hydrochloric acid are not recomended in gastritis cases??
2. What are the gastritis affects on histamine/enzymes/macrobiota in the gut?. Is there any connection between gastritis and histamine intolerance?
3. Why now that I am free from H. pylori gastritis has gotten worse? What are the other forms of gastritis? could it be something autoimmune?
4 Are there other kind of test that i should perform in order to help my situation? is it a vicious circle?
5. What kind of specialist should i visit in order to amplify/clarify my underline problems?
6. Currently I have a slight anemia, so iam taking iron. what kind of other vitamins/minerals are recommended in my situation? and which should avoid?
Iam actually very limitted on food intake.
Thank you very much in advance. i would guys appreciate very much your help.