Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

To reduce SPAM, all post from new members with less than 1 post will require approval from web master.

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.
Contact admin click here

After triple therapy supplementation and probiotics.

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: After triple therapy supplementation and probiotics.

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 am

if you feel that the reflux is really affecting your everyday life, I think you should try PPI. Talk to your doctor and get a treatment plan with PPI.

SkinnyBodyBuilder

Post by SkinnyBodyBuilder » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:19 am

quick update: i feel a lot better. i dont use antacid nor ppi. there is no more heartburn.but burping still continue.they are not like in past very very small burps.1-2 months ago feel like they were coming from so deep and now its completely different. i feel 70-80% better. im not sure if i heal 100% :roll:

l-glutamine 10gr day and gluten-lactose free diet helped a lot.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:06 am

Good to know you are improving. I am sorry that you are still experiencing burping. It's something we do not understand yet. nevertheless, we know from some patients that the burping gradually decrease through a long time. hopefully you'll be back to normal sooner.

okchealth

Post by okchealth » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:08 pm

SkinnyBodyBuilder wrote:Hello everyone. Ive just finished my 14days triple therapy. I have still burping is that normal ? I have to wait 1 month to check it if h.pylori gone or not. also im thinking green tea extract + l-glutamine for stomach inflammation. are they ok for gastritis? probably take 10gr l-glutamine a day and 400mg green tea extract which contains 40mg caffeine from green tea. would 40mg caffeine be harmfull? i read lots of articles green tea reduces stomach inflammation is that true ? and kefir or probiotic yogurt which one is better for probiotics. thanks.
I think green tea would help with your issue. It's natural and also acts as an antitoxin/antioxidant. You should try the Green Tea extract from natural goal. Each capsule is more or less equivalent to 3-4 cups of green tea. 400mg of caffeine is set to be safe for healthy adults so it won't hurt if you take 40mg of caffeine.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”