Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

H Pylori diet

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

flydylu

H Pylori diet

Post by flydylu »

Okay so basically let me try to make this as short as possible.

Back story: It all started 2 years ago when I started to have stomach problems. At first, I noticed that every morning I was going to the bathroom, my stomach was hurting and I had a mini diarrhea but after pooped everything was good. 1 month ago, 1 day after eating sushi, I woke up at 2 am with incredible pain in the mouth of my stomach, felt like throwing up, bloating, etc. I had to go the hospital that morning. Everything was okay after being treated with some medication. I lived my life normally until that same feeling came back about 9 days ago. I got tested and boom; positive for h pylori. I was given the triple therapy. I was given Amoxicillin (2 after breakfast / 2 after dinner), Nexium (1 before breakfast/ 1 before dinner) and Klaricid (2 after breakfast/ 2 after dinner). I was also told to stay away from the usual that everyone has mentioned here. I am on treatment day 6 and I have felt great; my biggest problem is I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY.

My big question is: is the diet that I was given used to alleviate my stomach pains, bloating, etc. Or is it so I don’t effect my medication.

For the last 3 days I’ve thinking and wishing for just one cheat meal. I am tired of eating this way (bland) I need to have a burger or something of the sort. If my stomach isn’t hurting or I am not having any side effects can I go ahead and give myself a cheat meal? Of course I would continue my medication and treatment and eat bland for the most part

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: H Pylori diet

Post by Helico_expert »

there is no need to avoid any food. you can take any food with your medication except for alcohol.

your symptom of feeling hungry is normal.

katia0415

Post by katia0415 »

I would hazard to say, don't eat what hurts you. You may notice a pattern: anywhere from 1-4 hours after eating certain foods, you experience pain and/or vomiting and diarrhea. Pay attention to what you eat.

For me, the big thing is meat and eggs, even four months later (I can eat a lot more than I could at first, though). There are days I would kill for a burger, Hawaiian pizza, or some good barbecued ribs; but I'm trying to be easy on my stomach. I have found that the easier you go on your stomach, the faster you will heal. If you push it and eat what hurts you, you'll prolong the stomach damage.

Hang in there!

nigru

Post by nigru »

And after what products did you feel bad?

sssasa

Post by sssasa »

There is no clear list of foods that are forbidden to eat in the presence of this bacterium in the gastrointestinal tract. However, from my experience, I can say that any bacteria of this type actively multiply when eating sweet and flour.
So I would advise you to go on a diet without aggressive and harmful food. It would speed up your recovery. Plus, you could use a course on cleansing the body along with vitamins. For example, sea moss helps me a lot. You can read more about him here — https://druggenius.com/nutrition/irish-sea-moss-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/.
Take care of yourself!

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”