Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Finished my course

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

Pauld88

Finished my course

Post by Pauld88 »

Hi people i was diagnosed H Pylori positive just after christmas 27th december i think it was so i took the 2 week course,been battling with the sympthoms for around 7 month till they did the test,i want to know if anyone has had serious diarrhea a day or 2 after the treatment,i came off it around the 10th and havnt been off the toilet since (TMI i know sorry).

Hopefully ill see the back end of this soon :(

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Finished my course

Post by Helico_expert »

diarrhea is a common side effect after antibiotics used. If symptom persist, you need to see doctor for potential C. diff infection.

Pauld88

Post by Pauld88 »

Thank you for your reply,my doctor said he doubted the diarrhea been down too the antibiotic use,how long would i leave it till i had too see my doc again,this is my 6 day with it and still no improvement,it also is very smelly bit like a sewer pipe :( sorry tmi.

Many Thanks

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

6 days is long enough to see your doctor again. has any of your friends or children around you also have similar symptom? I wonder if it is some virus circulating.

Pauld88

Post by Pauld88 »

No sympthoms from others in the house,main things are pain in tummy on a night even though i eat 4-5hours before bed,i then wake up early(4am) on a morning with urgent need to go to the toilet and its just water,twice on a morning this happens then nothing else for the reat of the day.

Surely a virus should of cleared by now? Or would this take longer with my stomach already inflammed from the triple therapy?.

Many Thanks

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

if it's only watery, then it's not too severe. some pathogen can last more than a week. I think you better see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis.

acb

Post by acb »

Hi seeing your doctor is surely a good idea.
Maybe you should ask him to get some probiotica. I took Perenterol all along the antibiotics treatement and after. Still take it but not as regularly. It helps me a lot. Builing up yoirbintestine flora might help. Other it cpuld be linked to what you eat. Have you checked on allergies and intolerances?

Pauld88

Post by Pauld88 »

This is something i mentioned before the bacteria was found but had a blood test back to say it was negative,i am just hopeing it aggravastion fron the triple therapy and the virus and all gets back to normal soon.

The 2 docs i spoke too say the way i have explained it sounds more like an infection more then anything else.

Many Thanks

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”