Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

3 Times Treated for H Pylori But No Good Results

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

H.P porteur

Re: 3 Times Treated for H Pylori But No Good Results

Post by H.P porteur »

Youssif,

You are killing yourself with these treatment. You will end up with C.difficile or Candidiasis. I am not trying to depress you but yourself said where you live you can pick up H.pylori easily. So what is the point of taking these treatments which not only do not work as you state and your are a proof that they don't but they are making probably sicker and sicker.

Ask yourself this question: Why your family are not showing the symptoms? Why the hundreds of millions with H.pylori are not sick? :?

Doctors have no idea. They just like push patented drugs because there is money generated this way.

lulluby63

Post by lulluby63 »

I myself got treated a first time in 2013, which was a failure because I still and HP right after the traetment. Even worse, I also developped Clostridium difficile and it took me 3 months before I could get rid of it.
In January 2016, I took Pylera. And... I developped clostridium difficile. I am still fighting against it. And I am still waiting for a fecal transplant but I have to find a donor. I don't know if I still have HP because I am taking special antibiotics to kill clostridium.
In other words, my gut flora is completely destroyed, thanks to those helicobacter treatments. My life is hell

yousif023

Post by yousif023 »

Thank you all for your concern.
I don't think I have or will have clostridium difficile.
My bowel movement is totally regular. Maybe your mistake was that you did not replenish your gut flora while on treatment. Probiotics and prebiotics must be added to the treatment dosage. They help alleviate the side effects very much. It's only three days after my treatment, and I feel good. I am regaining my energy every day. I'm taking probiotics and prebiotics (garlic - onions - peppermint - ginger - black seed). They help me a lot. I totally recommend taking them while and after taking the meds. I also recommend drinking a lot of water during and after the treatment period, so that you help your body in the detoxification process.
I am planning to repopulate my gut flora using homemade probiotics, but I am not quite sure that I can find kifer seeds in my country.

Again, thank you so much for your posts.

Helico-expert, check this study:
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/137/3/812S.full

H.P porteur

Post by H.P porteur »

Yousif,

You feel good because antibiotics are also anti inflammatory. But the minute, you finish the treatment, your symptoms will come back like before with the 3 treatments you take.

Regarding C.difficile, don't take it slightly. It is a devastating infection that can kill a patient. And so far, probiotics cannot get rid of it. Only High dose of S.boulardii can help against it a bit.

H.pylori infection is not even understood. They don't know even why it does not bother other hosts. And remember that it is highly prevalent where you live. The fight against H.pylori is a fight against nature. This bug is a highly successful pathogen or probiotic. It got adhesine to attach the mucosa. Urease to protect itself from HCL, Flagellas to swim. Something is really wrong in its treatment. Otherwise, you can try photodynamic therapy which is non invasive and does not destroy your friendly bacteria and targets only H.pylori.

The other question, why Animals living wild in nature don't get H.pylori? Why Lions living in the Savanah of Africa don't get H.pylori? Why elephants don't? Read my other posts regarding why H.pylori treatment is a big failure. Dr McCarisson was the best nutritionist and physician in his time. He spent 9 years with Hanza tribe in Pakistan and other Himalyan tribes. Not only these people don't get gastritis or any dyspepsia. But even Cancer was extremely rare in these people. And remember, there was no orhtodox western doctor or pharmacy by them. Another reason why they were healthy.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

just to clarify, animals do get Helicobacter. they also get stomach ulcers. there is an interesting article about who ate whom and how lion caught Helicobacter.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/a ... en.0020120

yousif023

Post by yousif023 »

You are a pessimist. I'm sorry to call you that, but all of what you have said is not proven scientifically.
And who told you that animals don't get h pylori?
Rats, cats, and other animals do have it.
I am not going to listen to what you'r saying because I know what I am doing.

Thanks anyways!

H.P porteur

Post by H.P porteur »

Youssif,

It is not about being optimist or a pessimist. It is about what the best functional medicine doctors those who treat ELITES and Presidents of countries say. Probably your own president goes to these FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE doctor because they know that pharmaceutical based medicine is a big bullsh*t.

Regarding science, it is biased. It gets many conflicts of interest.

I cured myself only after changing my set of thinking and rebelling against the so called conventional wisdom. H.pylori was not my problem and I feel sad if I did eradicated. My chronic gastritis is gone. Only after fixing my hormones, addressing deficiencies. Your body has the ability to heal itself. It does not have ANTIBIOTIC deficiency, Prozac deficiency. Remember, Dr Pauling Linus, twice nobel prize winner and almost got the 3 one said '' All diseases are caused by mineral deficiencies''.

I explained why you felt better because when you take something BROAD SPECTRUM, you don't know what you are killing. What if you are killing a parasites? Flagyl, Amoxicillin and Bismuth do kill parasites? What if your problem is bacterial dysbiosis? You feel great on antibiotics, but you will feel sicker than before when you stop them.

Good luck anyway.

H.P porteur

Post by H.P porteur »

Helico expert,

based on Dr Kosh postulates of infection:

The bug has to cause an infection in a healthy host. But this is not the case with H.pylori. Some people have it and are fine.

yousif023

Post by yousif023 »

Thank you, and I am really sorry for my previous post.
I read a lot about functional medicine, and I know that our bodies have the potentials to heal themselves. Actually, when one takes antibiotics, they only help their bodies to heal themselves.
Regarding the my eating habits, yes I live in a third-world country, but I very meticulous when it comes to my personal hygiene, and I always eat healthy organic food. I don't drink alcohol or eat processed food, and if I have to it is only a small amount.
So, tell me how did you fix your hormons, and how did you address your deficiencies? I am really interested.
Tell me every little detail, please.

Thank you in advance,,,

H.P porteur

Post by H.P porteur »

lulluby63 wrote:I myself got treated a first time in 2013, which was a failure because I still and HP right after the traetment. Even worse, I also developped Clostridium difficile and it took me 3 months before I could get rid of it.
In January 2016, I took Pylera. And... I developed clostridium difficile. I am still fighting against it. And I am still waiting for a fecal transplant but I have to find a donor. I don't know if I still have HP because I am taking special antibiotics to kill clostridium.
In other words, my gut flora is completely destroyed, thanks to those helicobacter treatments. My life is hell
Sorry Lulluby63,

Try high dose of S.boulardii. Or find a donor for fecal transplant who is healthy and he must be screened by a doctor for many bugs before giving you his stool.

H.pylori treatment is barbaric. Many minimizes its side effect just so patients accept this as a safe treatment. But these people don't know the tones of article regarding the danger of antibiotics and the Candidiasis which comes after antibiotic treatment.

I wish you a good recovery.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”