Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

How long before my nausea will go away?

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

ak343

Re: How long before my nausea will go away?

Post by ak343 »

I'm currently in the process for further investigation CT Scan for a little hemangioma on the liver and hitus hernia, Urea Breath Test in 10 days and to follow up with a kidney doctor due to the dehydration I drink lots of fluids.

In the mean time as I'm writing I have a 24 hours holter monitor and I stopped Omoprozole as it's my 2nd day. The Nausea attacks in the morning right after breakfast or right after early dinner after a nap. I've been fighting my self to eat but all what I'm having after food is major pulpitation.

Dehydration once I wake up. Not sure if anybody is having any other symptoms like mine after the treatment. I'm now sitting at 59 Kgs/ 24 years old/ Male.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

hi, at least you completed your antibiotic treatment. have you done a follow up check to see if your H. pylori has been eradicated?

ak343

Post by ak343 »

Urea breath test is done. H Paylori has been eradicated and I'm sitting at 20. I slowly started to gain my energy back.

Although my nausea was mainly from eating brow bread I switched to white bread and I have to say it's been working well. My only issues currently is that the hitus hernia may require surgery due to being at 4 cm. I'm developing reactions to many medication and food.

Like the Ion in the contrast for ct scan caused shivers and pulpitation. Major heart burn all the time with pulpitation increasing. My heart has been checked by Holter test and it's been fine.

I still struggle when I eat meat but I'm fine with chicken and fish. I cannot eat anything with high acidity like orange, tomato or lemon. It will take a long time I believe to get back to normal but I think the nausea is related to my food habits and sensativity. Not sure if anyone is having symptoms that are closet to mine but I have to have one tachycardia attach from gas or heartburn everyday.

My next treatment steps will be MRI for the little hemongioma on my liver, barium test to measure the hitus hernia, colonoscopy and mri after making sure that i have not developed any allergies from the Contrast or Ion.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

good to know that your H. pylori has been eradicated! i think that's fabulous news. at least now you can focus on your recovery. Unfortunately i cannot tell you the recovery time as everyone is different. it depends on how much damage has been done by the H. pylori. anyway, with healthy food and exercise, i am sure you'll gradually improve. Please continue to keep us posted and encourage other members.

ak343

Post by ak343 »

I've noticed that since I've cut down on Milk, Coffee, Tea and Brown Bread the nausea is very minimalistic. Also the past days I've been feeling a bit better just a tad slap of sickness after food. I noticed my new symptoms for the 3rd week after the H Paylori eradication has mainly been from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and the Hiatus Hernia (4 CM) that I didn't know of until I performed an Endoscopy for the H Paylori.

For the time I'm on the following medication and it has been helping me with the Nausea, Heartburn and IBS:

1- MEVA - Mebeverine HCI
2- Pariet (20 MG) - Rebaprazole Sodium and Mannitol
3- UNIENZYME C MPS - (Contains: Fungal Diastase, Papain USP, Simethicone USP, Activated Charcol BP, Nicotinamide BP)

*To be taken for 15 Days

Recently the cramps and the tightened muscles below the rib cage above belly have always been stressed especially after taking dumps. Taking Unienzyme makes me feel sick for an hour but once it settles its ok. Pariet has been more handy for me than Omaprazole or Nexium as it helps with the nausea. The MEVA reliefs the pain of the tightened muscles.

Since I lost most of my energy in the past month I started walking on the beach for 10 minutes only barefoot every day (sunset time) and it has been slowly helping.
Drinking warm glass of water as soon as I get up has been helping me as well. You guys are not alone with the nausea :) I'll keep updating with my symptoms and the aftermath of H Paylori treatment. Please comment if you see any of my treatment way isn't write so I can learn from you :)

My next step is that I'll be flying to Germany to follow up with my Liver Hemongioma (.8 mm) and get my gut checked once again properly (Inshallah) all goes well.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”