Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.

This is a non-profit website. We dont even have those annoying advertisement. We tried our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori. We provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here donating to keep our forum alive.

Fake doctor treatment?

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, Ondek-Expert, kkimura, luci2010

Onesickmofo

Fake doctor treatment?

Post by Onesickmofo » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:09 am

Hello all, I am sorry if I ask very stupid question, but I realy dont trust my doctor, and there is no one other in this hellhole that can help me.

I would like to check if what he has given me is ok, he called it sequential treatment.

First 5 days:

Nexium 40mg, twice a day
Amoxicillin 1g, twice a day (does this mean 2g per day? something is off, I dont have nearly enough)

Next 5 days:

Nexium 40mg, twice a day
Metronidazole 500mg, twice a day
Clarithromycin 500mg, twice a day

Does this make any sense?

He also gave me a few Lansoprazole pills. What should I do with them? He did not even tell me how much to take and when?

Either way, he gave me too little medicine, if I follow prescription I will run out in 4 days, so I need to somehow get more. But before I spend more money that I dont have, please tell me if this is worth buying? I searched online before, and most treatments do NOT look like this.

Please help me out guys, I allready had to take days off becouse I was feeling like I was about to through up any moment, I need to get rid of this bacteria NOW.

Return to “Treament for Helicobacter”