Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.

This is a non-profit website. We dont even have those annoying advertisement. We tried our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori. We provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here donating to keep our forum alive.

Treatment for GERD and chronic dyspepsia result of H pylori

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, Ondek-Expert, kkimura, luci2010

helico4eva

Re: Treatment for GERD and chronic dyspepsia result of H pyl

Post by helico4eva » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:04 am

Helico_expert wrote:this is a very hard question. Some people gets better as they aged. Some people has to rely on long term PPI to control the GERD. The truth is, we are not sure what causes GERD.
hmmm i was off Nexium 40mg for a month and all msymptoms slowly came back....last 4-5 days i started nexium 40 mg again twice a day and it seems the symptoms have slowded down a bit

will let you know how i feel on Nexium after a month....
for now seems like Nexium 40mg twice a day gonna continue for few years for sure

is there any helpful tips to reduce GERD symptoms

yes i have early satiety/ bloating/ dyspespia burning pain in top part of stomach

problem is my dydpepsia and heraburn are both chronic....i hardly have a few hours without having the symptoms

helico4eva

Post by helico4eva » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:06 am

helico-expert which stage do you think my GERD is in

I heard Stretta or surgery might be a option to stop these symptoms

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:04 am

In your case, I recommend you to control your symptom with ranitidine for a month. Do a follow up breath test to find out if your treatment work.

helico4eva

Post by helico4eva » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:54 am

Helico_expert wrote:In your case, I recommend you to control your symptom with ranitidine for a month. Do a follow up breath test to find out if your treatment work.

will bug my Doctor on next visit for ranitidine in addition of nexium 40mg twice a day

Return to “Treament for Helicobacter”