Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

To reduce SPAM, all post from new members with less than 1 post will require approval from web master.

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.
Contact admin click here

Chlamydia Pneumoniae Bacteria - Asthma Link

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, stomach

Re: Chlamydia Pneumoniae Bacteria - Asthma Link

Post by PaulMcKein » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi everyone. In case you faced chlamydia pneumonia bacteria you will this article useful: ... pneumoniae
Hope it will help you.

Post by gregdforever » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:19 am

Good article, I was wondering if you could provide me an answer to my question. Not long ago my doctor prescribed me to use "Lamik" to prevent' in their words drug-resistant bacteria. This comes in the form of an injection, here is some more information about the drug ... -bacteria/ if you could please explain to me why I need to use these drugs as injections and not in a form of a pill or something like that

Post by edwinrosado » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Unsure about precisely what you are searching for, before getting any medication or herbs you need to consult with a doctor. For more information or even to become knowledgeable you can go through some good sites like MayoClinic etc ... also you can get a totally free e-book on asthma treatment here

Return to “Everything Else”