Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.

This is a non-profit website. We dont even have those annoying advertisement. We tried our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori. We provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here donating to keep our forum alive.

Track your symptoms and treatment

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

frostyfeet

Track your symptoms and treatment

Post by frostyfeet » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:29 am

I lived with H. Pylori for a long time. After treating it with the triple therapy, it cured many symptoms that I lived with for nearly 20 years.

Now I'm very interested in what symptoms others are feeling and what antibiotics everyone is using.

I found that WeCured is a great tool for collecting data on this so we can know everyone's symptoms and treatments.

Here's the link: https://wecured.com/condition/h-pylori- ... ter-pylori

Just click on "Track My Progress" at the top to get started.

frostyfeet

Re: Track your symptoms and treatment

Post by frostyfeet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:32 am

Thank you all for contributing to the content. We're doing great!

Soon, we'll know what the most effective antibiotics on average and what the most common symptoms are.

aihumlae7

Post by aihumlae7 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Get well soon.

Aimz89

Post by Aimz89 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:32 pm

This is the second time I have had helicobacter, the first time I was 19 and had random sharp stabbing pains on and off went to different hospitals undiagnosed, I knew there was something wrong.
It finally went away a couple years later it came back, I was so sick went to my drs clinic every day, back to the hospitals had blood test when my dr found out what I had, I was that sick , couldn't eat or drink , no energy not to mention the stabbing pains.
My dr gave me 6 tablets a day until they were finished those tablets really took a toll on my body I wasn't even able to remember what day it was.
Ever since that I go overseas i have a sensitive stomach I get bali belly, it's the worst.
Now 29 i have the same symptoms again, unable to tolerate food or drink, loss of appetite, when I do try to eat or drink I feel nauseous.
I have this fullness in my stomach when I cant eat.
Feeling tired no energy light headed and weak with horrible pain in the stomach where the belly button is, I'm losing weight not eating it's a horrible feeling.
For everyone who is suffering I know exactly how you feel stay strong :).
Aimz...

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms”