Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

To reduce SPAM, all post from new members with less than 1 post will require approval from web master.

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.
Contact admin click here

Gastritis After H.Pylori

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Lenochka

Re: Gastritis After H.Pylori

Post by Lenochka » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:33 am

hbombzikins wrote:I know people who have fully recovered. I myself, not so lucky
Did you recover?
I have the same simptoms after course of antibiotics after 5 months I finished treatment. Feel very bad now and scared.

shid0x

Post by shid0x » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 am

Lenochka wrote:
hbombzikins wrote:I know people who have fully recovered. I myself, not so lucky
Did you recover?
I have the same simptoms after course of antibiotics after 5 months I finished treatment. Feel very bad now and scared.

Have you been tested for everything ?
I mean you may have had H.py but similar pain can be due to gallblader and such.

Lenochka

Post by Lenochka » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:54 am

shid0x wrote:
Lenochka wrote:
Did you recover?
I have the same simptoms. after course of antibiotics I took in February 2016.after 5 months I finished treatment. Feel very bad now and scared.

I mean you may have had H.py but similar pain can be due to gallblader and such.
shid0x wrote:
Lenochka wrote:
Did you recover?

Yes, I am waiting the result of enteroscopie. First time it was positive 6 months ago. Took antibiotics, checked a month later, was negative. More then month ago,now I feel the same simptoms. Now feel terrible.

shid0x

Post by shid0x » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:21 am

Lenochka wrote: Have you been tested for everything ?
Yes, I am waiting the result of enteroscopie. First time it was positive 6 months ago. Took antibiotics, checked a month later, was negative. More then month ago,now I feel the same simptoms. Now feel terrible.

Well pain is strangely not a bad thing, as an example duodenitis is actually a sign that helicobacter have been successfully exterminated as you can read here : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10047687
If your doctor ordered such an exam its because he thinks there may be another reason as this exams also go to your intestines.

I hope for you that its gonna be negative, healing a stomach can be long but with time and a good diet you can get back on your feets, an intestine disease on the other hand can be quite bitchy to deal with ( but no worry everything has its medication now )

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms”