Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Symptoms and Many Questions!!

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

MEFF

Symptoms and Many Questions!!

Post by MEFF »

Hello everyone! I am new to the site but very glad I found it! I have many questions regarding h.pylori so I will start from the top. I am a 29 y/o male who began having abdominal issues about 3 weeks ago. It all started with minor difficulty swallowing, went and saw a ENT and he stated everything looks fine, gave me Prilosec, and ordered a modified barium swallow. Two days before the swallow, I was eating, ate about 4 bites of food and out of nowhere I felt full, bloated, nauseous, sick, and a burning in my upper portion of the stomach. Began taking the Prilosec because I was told by a friend it may be a ulcer and the Prilosec made me feel much better. Two days later I had the barrium swallow and it came back normale except for a little residue not clearing on the base of the tounge but could be corrected with physical theropy. Over the next week I was eating ok, still had minor stomach problems but was taking the Prilosec and it felt like it was helping, but the difficulty swallowing got progressivly worse last week and I gave up and went to the ER. They did blood work and a CT of the stomach and it all came back normal. Two days after the ER visit is when I began my physical theropy. After visiting with the speech pathologist and after her assessment she came to the same conclusion as me.......this may be h.pylori and not a "swallowing problem". I saw the GI yesterday, gave him the story but more in depth, he told me to stop taking the Prilosec, scheduled a EGD for tomorrow, and does not believe the swallowing and the stomach issue is related but he has not ruled out that they are tied together either. I have worried for about 2 weeks now that they are going to tell me it is something serious and that alone has me anxious. Everything I seem to read is doom and glood and that I have gastric cancer or something along those lines! It seems that all my signs and symptoms lead to either cancer, gastritis, peptic ulcer, or h. pylori. Point is this, they all seem to have the same signs and symptoms but because of my age and what seems to be going on its most likely h.pylori. Now, has anyone had a symptom of difficulty swallowing with h.pylori because thats the one symptom that has me questioning h.pylori. I also have terrible dry mouth right now and the GI does not believe its tied to the stomach either. The swallowing as progressed over the past 5 days that I'm on liquids and the GI took me off of the Prilosec and now when I do eat soup I begin to feel sick, bloated, full after one bowl of soup, nauseous, etc. again just like before the Prilosec. Any help, guidence, or words of encouragement would be great right about now! Thanks everyone.

maryjane

Re: Symptoms and Many Questions!!

Post by maryjane »

Hi i noticed you posted a while back , i have just joined and was reading through posts
i have the trouble swallowing and a lump off mucos constantly in my throat.

How are you doing now ?

tombreckan

Post by tombreckan »

Do some internet search regarding this issue or consult some expert doctor advice and I hope everything will be all right.

vv1234

Post by vv1234 »

I have the same exact pain that you did and I’m 23 years old, female, I’ve been diagnosed with h.pylori and I’ve been having feelings of difficulty swallowing and fatigue for 3 years since my insurance was cut off and I couldn’t do many tests, I lost so much weight and I’m only 85 pounds now. I miss being able to eat my favorite foods, it has ruined 3 years of my life. Please let me know if you feel better now and what has worked for you if you happen to read this, I’m suffering and I just want to be able to gain weight and feel normal again, please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

hi vv1234, have you been treated?

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”