Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.

This is a non-profit website. We dont even have those annoying advertisement. We tried our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori. We provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here donating to keep our forum alive.

Another H Pyroli life disaster story

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Another H Pyroli life disaster story

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Please keep us posted. This forum need more successful case like yours.

Juju30

Post by Juju30 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Matthew you are not alone on the bloating..

Matthew

Post by Matthew » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:30 am

Update
Ok I have a lot of wind (farting) and I do get burp sessions sometimes before I fall asleep while lying in bed.

I still go long periods without coughing so I think I have definitely killed something probably H. Pylori

Maria.b

Post by Maria.b » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:02 am

Matthew i just read yr post i am 4 months off antibiotics had a endoscope negative and a stool test negative but was kept on nexium untill 2 weeks ago i have gastritis and intestinal metaplasia but my issues now are the same as yrs bloating and bad wind now my dr thinks i could be suffering from ibs not sure but i still watch what i eat just to be on the safe side never had any stomach issues untill this

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms”