Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

taking bicarbonate

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

cerrito
Genuine user

taking bicarbonate

Post by cerrito » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:00 pm

since I posted my message on the wrong place here is again, a 2nd diagnosis for me came last Friday (had the same last year) and I taken my first medication yesterday but felt very sick to the point of vomiting. I didn't want to take the medication because I was scared to feel the same and vomit but my office friend told me I should so after not taking two doses I have taken again at lunch time, making me sick but I have anyway.

This is the doses and I wan to know if this is correct as I think is too much.

Lansoprazole 30mg/ taking 1 tablet, 2 or 3 hrs before any food, so get up at 4 am and take and back to sleep, 6am get up have breakfast go to work. (coffee is very bad for me)
Moxicillin 500mg/ taking 2 tables twice a day, this is 2000mg per day :o is this ok.
Clarithromycin 500mg/ 1 tablet twice a day.

ok. feel sick, bloated and bad, my doctor said she was going to do a ultrasound will anything show here, like ulcers o aliens, because this is what we have aliens living in our stomach.
My husband said I should take bicarbonate with water when I feel very bad, is this a good idea?

hope someone can reply.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”