Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Gastritis and everyday living

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

pollnagorm

Gastritis and everyday living

Post by pollnagorm »

All the best.
Last edited by pollnagorm on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

itisstar

Re: Gastritis and everyday living

Post by itisstar »

I know how you feel, i miss eating real food, it's nice to loose some weight, but a heavy price to pay by not enjoying anything i eat. I finished my treatment in June or so, and have been gradually feeling better, but I sure do miss eating the foods that I like. If it makes you feel any better, I have been able to add some of the foods i used to enjoy, in very small amounts back into my diet, but I had to change the recipe for most, it's still kind of bland, but i found that i had less trouble digesting green herbs, making some of my food taste a lot better.

The daily stress, I wish you well and hope that it works out for you, the only advice I have for that is to breath, try to calm yourself before dealing with stressful situations. Maybe talk to your doctor about it, they might have a simple solution, who knows.

I remember my doctor thought I was suffering from panic attacks when I first went to them about my health, because I was getting heart palpatations, and having trouble breathing, and a feeling of being completely overwhelmed... it was terrible, and the most unusual symptom I have ever had. That went away though, and I do feel a lot better...

I hope the h.pylori is all gone for you and that your recovery is quick. Good luck! :P

tomasz

Re: Gastritis and everyday living

Post by tomasz »

Hi-
10 days ago I finished triple therapy (2ND COURSE) after been recently diagnosed with severe gastritis with Hp after one failed triple therapy attempt last year. I would describe my symptoms as annoying more than painful, mainly burping after food and this really annoying stomoch gassy pain on waking first thing in the morning. Sometimes (IN ANGER) I feel like downing the bottle of gaviscon like a gatorade but then I relax and realize its not that bad! I guess if it doesnt get worse im somewhat happy but will I ever wake up with no stomach aches? Ive learned to live with the inconvenience but long for the day ill get better.... How long does it usually take for symptoms to improve / get rid of the little helicos?? Healthy wishes to all.... T

barjammar
Site Admin

Re: Gastritis and everyday living - How long for a response?

Post by barjammar »

The enclosed link is a series of "aftermath" posings which address you question.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7&p=202414&hilit=aftermath#p202414
8-)
Check the link below for information on hard-to-treat cases. Then search the forums for questions and answers similar to yours.
docs/200808%20stenstrom%20Hp%20Treatment.pdf

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”