Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis & post for H.Pylori

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

jmaa
Genuine user

diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis & post for H.Pylori

Post by jmaa » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 pm

I had symtoms, after a return trip to Mexico (1 month) and before that Jamacia (3 months), that led to a diagnosis of autoimmune hep. I also tested positive for H. Pylori at the same time, although I had many symptoms of constant diaherria, bloating, etc for along time before this. I was not treated for H. Pylori and went on to have my diagnosis treated with immune suppresants and prednisone. I went to an allergist for updating my allergies which seem to have increased. I was still positive for H. Pylori. I also developed new allergies and lost the old ones. My allergist thinks that I should be treated due to my bloating, stomach pains, soft stools most times. She was reluctant to give me a presecription due to my immune suppressant "azo thiroprine" 150mg per day and synthroid for my diagnosed hypothryroidism. My question: Should I get on the treatment asap? could the H. Pylori associated with my autoimmune diagnosis? Thanks. :shock:

Dekpoi
Genuine user

Re: diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis & post for H.Pylori

Post by Dekpoi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 am

Thank you for sharing this. ;) ;)

Return to “Everything Else”