Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Still feeling stomach pain after H pylori treatment.

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

Pranjali sinfh

Still feeling stomach pain after H pylori treatment.

Post by Pranjali sinfh »

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I have disgnosed with h pylori one and half month before. Honestly speaking before that I don't even heard this word h pylori. I had sympton as burning, diarrhoea, acidity and started having stomach pain. Visited to my Dr. For that. He suggested endoscopy with biopsy and the resuelt was h pylori bacteria. Now I am done with my antibiotic medicine but still feeling stomach pain everytime. That's sucking my life. I am fed up. Continously visited my Dr. But he is saying thare is no chances of h pylori anymore. He has done whole body checkup every test has done. Everything is normel but my pain is still same.i am taking medicine for acidity and anti dipression but no improvement. I am going through hell. I am started taking manuka honey for that. Please suggest something anyone who is going through same and can suggest me something. I can not be fine now? I can not live normel life now. Please advise

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Still feeling stomach pain after H pylori treatment.

Post by Helico_expert »

so have you check if your H. pylori has been eradicated? do you have access to breath test or stool test?

Pranjali sinfh

Post by Pranjali sinfh »

I can go for endoscopy only. Breath test and stool test is not available here. My Dr is not convinced that I can have chances of h pylori any more. Anyone plz suggest if same is goin with them

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

I know how horrible the pain can be. It’s a different kind of pain and, for me, it’s hard to ignore and act normal when you’re feeling so bad. Will your doctor do another endoscopy with biopsy to check for h. pylori? I am realizing that not all doctors are really listening to their patients, so it’s important to keep saying you don’t feel good so you will get the answers you need. Best of luck to you!

Pranjali sinfh

Post by Pranjali sinfh »

Thanku for your understanding. Its really horrible. Pain is geting worst day by day. Dr is not convinced that I have h pylori anymore. He is not ready to do endoscopy. Now he want 5 days and after that he will do antibiotics treatment again.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

If he doesnt believe that you still have H. pylori, why is he going to give antibiotics again?

I think you should find second opinion who has access to breath test or stool test. It's not good keep exposing yourself to unnecessary antibiotics.

Pranjali sinfh

Post by Pranjali sinfh »

Helico_expert wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm
If he doesnt believe that you still have H. pylori, why is he going to give antibiotics again?

I think you should find second opinion who has access to breath test or stool test. It's not good keep exposing yourself to unnecessary antibiotics.
Thank you so much for your suggestion. Can you please tell me breath test or stool test is available in India?

Rupeshbehera

Post by Rupeshbehera »

Yeah it's available in india

Rupeshbehera

Post by Rupeshbehera »

From June I was telling mettalic taste in my mouth and on 12th June I had stomach burn and chest burn so I went through endoscopy on 14th june and I was dected with h plyori infection with a very tiny tear in my stomach so he gave me triple therapy amoxicillin, pantoprazole and clarithromycin and after 14 the day he gave me acotrust for funtinal dyspepsia and sompraz40 as ppi after taking it for 10 days i had pain in my stomach and my tounge seemed to be white so he told you can take syscan 200 for 10 days but after eating it for 6 days I have bloating and lots of gas passing through anus so he is telling to continue ppi for 2 months and after that he will have endoscopy....does it is natural to have lots of gas and after finishing my triple therapy I also had rotten taste in mouth for few days....and now it's seem to have lots of gas in stomach.....and burps that don't come up.

Pranjali sinfh

Post by Pranjali sinfh »

Rupeshbehera wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:35 pm
From June I was telling mettalic taste in my mouth and on 12th June I had stomach burn and chest burn so I went through endoscopy on 14th june and I was dected with h plyori infection with a very tiny tear in my stomach so he gave me triple therapy amoxicillin, pantoprazole and clarithromycin and after 14 the day he gave me acotrust for funtinal dyspepsia and sompraz40 as ppi after taking it for 10 days i had pain in my stomach and my tounge seemed to be white so he told you can take syscan 200 for 10 days but after eating it for 6 days I have bloating and lots of gas passing through anus so he is telling to continue ppi for 2 months and after that he will have endoscopy....does it is natural to have lots of gas and after finishing my triple therapy I also had rotten taste in mouth for few days....and now it's seem to have lots of gas in stomach.....and burps that don't come up.
Sorry to hear that you are going thru it. Its really horrible bacteria. M also having acidity even after the treatment as like you. Have you done with breath and stool test?"M living in Mumbai. My Dr doesn't suggest breath and stool test till yet.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”