Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

After hylori

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

Berorion

Re: After hylori

Post by Berorion »

Helico_expert wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 am
Berorion wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 am
i still have hpylori so back on treatment again tommorow 😔😔 this is a horrible bacteria hopefully this time i can eradicate it for good

A few tips:
  • Higher PPI have higher cure rate. We give 20mg Rabeprazole 3x a day.
  • H. pylori never become resistant to Amoxicillin and Bismuth. These two drugs can be reused all the time in high dose.
  • Never repeat the other antibiotics you had previously
I was given a presciption of levoflaxon and flagl i thought it strange as i had flagyl last time round and it didnt work 😐 only took one dose and my skin flared up in a itchy rash so hopefully friday they will try something new

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Levofloxacin is good. but it's the second most easily resistant antibiotics. See if they can get you rifabutin.

Berorion

Post by Berorion »

New treatment started today
150 ranitidine twice daily
500 mg tetracycline 3 times daily
400mg flagyl twice daily for 14 days
Really hope this works as i had flagyl last time and it failed

Gshopher@verizon.net

Post by Gshopher@verizon.net »

Good luck on your 2nd round..I just finished my 2nd round couple of days ago...I took Flaygyl & Doxy on the first round..it didn’t work for me..Flagyl really nauseated me but I stayed on course..2nd round was Amoxy & Clarithro plus PPI..no problems with those meds ecxcept for a couple of loose stools..retest in a month..pretty eating what I want with no problems yet..

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Berorion wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:58 am
New treatment started today
150 ranitidine twice daily
500 mg tetracycline 3 times daily
400mg flagyl twice daily for 14 days
Really hope this works as i had flagyl last time and it failed
Should use PPI instead of ranitidine. Try to get rabeprazole from pharmacy.

Berorion

Post by Berorion »

Gshopher@verizon.net wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:01 am
Good luck on your 2nd round..I just finished my 2nd round couple of days ago...I took Flaygyl & Doxy on the first round..it didn’t work for me..Flagyl really nauseated me but I stayed on course..2nd round was Amoxy & Clarithro plus PPI..no problems with those meds ecxcept for a couple of loose stools..retest in a month..pretty eating what I want with no problems yet..
My first was flagyl and clairithro and ppi never been so sick as with that combo 😷😷 just finished second day on this course and doing ok other than a bit of tummy pain best of luck with the retest hopefully your clear of this nasty little bug

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

all the best!
Which PPI are you taking? hopefully not ranitidine.

Berorion

Post by Berorion »

Helico_expert wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:37 am
all the best!
Which PPI are you taking? hopefully not ranitidine.
Yes its rainitidine they wouldnt give me ppi after teying four dif types and having such bad reactions to them

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Ranitidine is not PPI.
I am not sure if it is strong enough to give good treatment outcome.

anyway, you have bad side effects from 4 different PPI? Have you tried Rabeprazole?

Berorion

Post by Berorion »

Helico_expert wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:52 am
Ranitidine is not PPI.
I am not sure if it is strong enough to give good treatment outcome.

anyway, you have bad side effects from 4 different PPI? Have you tried Rabeprazole?
No havent tryed that one ill try in my chemist today for it and give it a shot im on day 4 of 14 is it to late to start it now ?

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”