Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

What is LAX LES?

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, stomach

syedkhalid

What is LAX LES?

Post by syedkhalid »

Doctor mentioned in my Endoscopy report that i have LAX LES. What is LAX LES and i also like to know about hiatal Hernia. Do Hiatal Hernia have connection with LAX lES?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: What is LAX LES?

Post by Helico_expert »

LES is referred to lower esophageal sphincter. LAX is referred to "loose".

So a LAX LES causes hiatal hernia where the stomach is partially migrate into the chest.

syedkhalid

Post by syedkhalid »

Symptoms of Hiatal Hernia?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Symptoms of hiatus hernia
Often, a hiatus hernia won't cause any symptoms. However, it may cause a feeling of warmth or burning in your chest, which is called heartburn. This happens when the contents of your stomach, which are acidic, reflux (flow backwards) into your oesophagus. If you have heartburn symptoms that go on for a long time or are severe, this is called gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).Other symptoms include:

severe pain or discomfort in your chest
belching
hiccups
gurgling noises in your chest.
Some people develop a croaky voice or asthma symptoms.

Your symptoms may start or get worse after eating, while lying down or when you bend forward.
for more information, try this website
http://www.bupa.com.au/health-and-welln ... a#symptoms

john wilson

Post by john wilson »

In “LAX LES” the LES is a lower esophageal sphincter which is like a one way valve which prevent the gastric juices from flowing back during digestion as the stomach add acid juices, as the stomach’s lining is capable of handling these strong acids and so as the esophagus.
Thus the incompetency of esophagus results in GERD known as a gastrophageal reflux disease which has a common symptoms like heartburn.
I suggest to avoid spicy food, nicotine, tomato sauce, peppermint and alcohol.
http://herpeseliminator.com/

syedkhalid

Post by syedkhalid »

I don't have heart burn at all. Even if i run or do hard exercises. But i have some kind of weird sound in chest. Every early morning i vomit. i see some spicy white fluid coming out from my mouth. Its smells alike the food which i had in my last dinner. i have mild stomach burns

Katrine Chan

Post by Katrine Chan »

Good Day to you all!
Hope to share and help with helpful information, that i found on this website http://hernia-treatment.net/symptoms-re ... -treatment. I was suprised by the amount of information that given there.

tmogkawaii

Post by tmogkawaii »

I was the one who interests me about them.

PaulMcKein

Post by PaulMcKein »

Hello to everyone! I was at the conference dedicated to hernia treatment so the doctors and lectures discussed the issues and ways how to get rid of pain. So I found some simillar information below this link http://hernia-treatment.net/repair-hiat ... techniques.

AndrewLRose

Post by AndrewLRose »

Helico_expert wrote:LES is referred to lower esophageal sphincter. LAX is referred to "loose".

So a LAX LES causes hiatal hernia where the stomach is partially migrate into the chest.

Do you mean that LAX LES is the cause of hiatal hernia? This is the 1st time I heard about the term of LAX LES. So I am clear now and maybe will have searches about this topic.

-----------------------------
http://alphafuelxtsupplement.com/

Return to “Everything Else 其他”