Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Bacteriophages for Hp?

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Romlar

Bacteriophages for Hp?

Post by Romlar » Thu May 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Feline Herpes Virus kills Helicobacter Pylory!
I tried everything possible to support my Hp in suppressed state ( since 01. 2006, when I got infected after kissing an ulcer patient ), but even with the good results ( no symptoms during the day) I always had heavy painful stomach in the morning, was exhausted really and tired/ But a month ago we got the kitten with teary eyes and constantly sneezing, vet said it's most likely FHV ( Feline herpes virus), tried to treat him with antibiotics ( to rule out bacterial infection) , with no results , that was a support for FHV ( as vet said it's the most often case in kittens) and also the vet said his symptomes will subside by themselves, when cat will grow up . Within 2 weeks me and my daughter got the same terrible symptoms- teary itchy eyes and running itchy nose, also hadaches pritty severe , BUT- MY STOMACH STOPPED HURTING ABSOLUTELY! ( EVEN NOT IN THE MORNING!!!). I started to feel like I was before the infection- completely healthy! ( except the herpes visrus that was multiplying in my eyes and nose, causing a severe headache)
Me as an immunologist ( Hem/Onc Dr from Russia) I realized that what I have is CD8/4 propagation ( T lymphocytes), that goes down in chronic Hp infection. These lymphocytes CD4 especially responsible for recognizing bacterial antigen molecules ( Hp proteins) on dendritic cells and kill the bacteria eventually/ or it was a bacteriophage situation ? ( virus itself killing the Hp) ! ( at this point - it would be interesting to know Dr Marshal opinion, or any of his Drs!)
And now , having this constant headache from FHV and inflamed pink eyes , also once in a while running nose ( virus affects nervus opticus and decreases vision eventually), I'm finally resting from stomach condition , eating everything and sleeping better/ Who knows how long I'll have this effect, but it seems to be herpes virus- is a life long condition/ Also as a vet defound FHV doesn't grow on human cells ?! ( publications support this too) .
This is a LIE !, there are no studies ( checked PubMed throughout many times! ) for Low CD4 cells patients- how in these conditions FHV survives and thrives ( all Hp patients have decreased CD4 counts!) Studies needed!

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”