Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

after completing treatment of h.pylori still symtoms are

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

ajeet kumar

after completing treatment of h.pylori still symtoms are

Post by ajeet kumar »

hi every one.
i'm from pakistan and a doctor. before a month ago a patient coome to me with the symptoms of h.pylori .
firstly got her blood test of h.pylori , which was positive. then i started h. pylori's regmin (clarithromycin + amoxicilline +omeprazole) for 15 days . after ten days patient felt some relief in symptoms and after 15 days she reported no any sign .
but after a month , she came back with same symptoms again . now she is taking just omeprazole 20 mg bd since last 5 days . patient still have the same compaints.
now kindly guide me what should i take next step or forward for endoscopy .

thanks & regards
your's sincere
dr.ajeet kumar oad
d/6 zeeshan housing scheme
hyderabad sindh
pakistan
cell# +923313507088
skype id . ajeet.kumar48
email address : oadajeetkumar AT yahoo.com

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: after completing treatment of h.pylori still symtoms are

Post by Helico_expert »

This is the guideline to follow.
http://gut.bmj.com/content/61/5/646.full.pdf+html

in brief,
any therapy longer than 10 days is shown no benefit to just 10 days treatment.
a breath test should be done to confirm the eradication before the next treatment.
in most cases, when CLR + AMX failed, MTZ + AMX would fail too.
other salvage therapy that you can try include Bismuth-based or Rifabutin-based
quinolones-based can be effective, however care should be taken in case of other bacteria resistance.

quinolones should not be used if the resistance in the area is known to be high
Rifabutin should not be used if TB is common.

you may also have a look at the following link to Prof. Marshall's treatment plan.
http://www.helico.com/?q=Marshall%27sTreatments

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”