Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

3 people. 3 tests. 3 treatments. H pylori Puzzle!!

There are several types of tests for H.pylori. The major ones have a their own forum.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

AndrewLRose

Re: 3 people. 3 tests. 3 treatments. H pylori Puzzle!!

Post by AndrewLRose »

Helico_expert wrote:H. pylori doesnt spread like virus. It's a chronic infection and will take years for symptom to show up.

Also, H. pylori in the stomach is well hidden and not easily be killed by sparkling water.
So how to realise these symptoms and what to do first when learn them. I think protect from getting an H. pylori infection with the simple steps is the best way to prevent H. pylori

- Wash your hands after you use the bathroom and before you prepare or eat food. Teach your children to do the same.
- Avoid food or water that’s not clean.
- Don’t eat anything that isn’t cooked thoroughly.
- Avoid food served by people who haven’t washed their hands.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

Lbt, thank you explain more.
have tried to climb the lansoprazole dose?
I also tested negative in all :(
right now I'm pretty well I have no symptoms, that last minute loose stools and night, some minimal acidity, but I notice that I'm not 100x100
I'm alone with lansoprazole 15mg until I returned to consume coffee, 1 cup day,
I did very well lemongrass and thymus, see if we're lucky and this is over, but I'm better, but not cured

yo creo ke es la bacteria, tanto su caso como el mio, lo que se esconde :(
analitica sangre hicieron?

Lbt, gracias, por explicar mas.
han probado en subir la dosis lansoprazol?
yo tambien negativo en toda prueba :(
ahora mismo voy bastante bien no tengo sintomas, eso heces blandas y a ultima hora noche, un poco de acidez minima, pero yo noto que no estoy 100x100
solo estoy con 15mg lansoprazol, hasta volvi a consumir cafe, 1 taza dia,
me fue muy bien el lemongrass y timus, a ver si tenemos suerte y se acaba esto, pero yo voy a mejor, pero no curado

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

Ltb wrote:hi
well i'm still having problems! nearly a year and a half now!
Got another endoscope on Monday. Basically everytime I come off PPI (Lanzoprazole) I get a duodenal ulcer within about 8 weeks! This is what has happened over the last year:

January: diagnosis peptic ulcer/duodenitis/gastritis
March: After 6 weeks on PPi: Ulcer still there!
May: After another 6 weeks on PPI : Erosion found and duodenitis
August: After 4 weeks on PPI: Peptic ulcer is back with duodenitis

Im still having acid burping daily and strange taste in mouth at times. Since August Ive ben on PPI until December. If my ulcer is still there on Monday I will burst into tears! I cant take much more. Its not the symtoms so much as the docs cant find out what is causing these problems. All stool/breath/biopsies have come back negative for H pylori!! One doctor on Harley st thinks its another unknown bacteria....which scares me as I don't know what im dealing with. I don't take Ibuprofen, and I know that its something I caught as my brother caught it at the same time and he is also still not good.

Hi how are you?
they discovered something?

I'm still the same, sometimes good others bad
sometimes I feel bad, and that's the erosive duodenitis ...
I am with 300mg zantac 24 / h

H. pylori discovered my father did treatment, but did not improve

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

i think you need to control your acid by PPI or at least a month until your ulcer is fully healed, then wait another month for the follow up breath test to find out if your treatment is working. There are still a couple of backup antibiotics that you can use, eg. levofloxacin, rifabutin, bismuth, amoxicillin and furazolidone. So dont worry too much.

by the way, HP will never get resistance to Amox and bismuth. So it would be a good idea to discuss with your doctor about the possibility of using that PPI (double dose) + Amox + Bismuth + Levofloxacin.

Return to “Diagnosis and Testing 检测与实验”