Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

helicobacter help!!!

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

annscott

helicobacter help!!!

Post by annscott »

hi all i was first diagnosed in 2005 with helicobacter since then i have suffered real bad and need some help and advice i then was given another breath test in feb this year as have crippling stomach pain which proved negative!! the next week i had a camera put down and was told i had firstly a hiatus hernia, severe gastritis,4 acute duodeum ulcers , my osophagus is severely inflamed and they took a biopsie and low and behold i had the dreaded helicobacter bug!! i also at this time had liver squeezing and had a mri scan which resulted in a hemangioma and a enlarged and fatty liver!!! i took the treatment again and felt a bit better for around a month but now i am in severe pain all the time unable to eat for the burning in my stomach which now radiates to my back ive been on 80mg of omeprazole a day and take peptac liquid before and after i eat and dont feel any relief !! my bowels are a nightmare and get severe constipation where i can go 2 weeks without a movement ive had enough and am getting increasingly deppressed with the situation my husband is very supportive but i feel he getting fed up with me moaning!!! im constantly exhausted and finding it hard to enjoy life as mystomach is so bloatd all the time im only 8 stone and am wasting away all my friends keep saying how ill and pale i look ive been to my gp and he is at a lose as to whats going on had all the blood tests and nothing showing up ive had enough of this and feel i just want to be normal again any advice would be really appreciated thankyou

Avigirl

Re: helicobacter help!!!

Post by Avigirl »

Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry to hear your symptoms have returned!! I don't have any advice for you but at least wanted to let you know you have my sympathies, for what it's worth. I was fortunate and only suffered for three week prior to being diagnosed and given the treatment for which my symptoms went away, but the pain and discomfort was pure agony, so I understand what you are going through. Please post an update and let us know how you are doing.

annscott

Post by annscott »

hi avigirl thanks so much for your reply was very kind of you im still in so much pain feel like a bloated beach whale!!! lol got another appointment for hospital nxt tues so am goin to ask for another camera to be put down and get a biopsie to check for helicobacter again as done breath test in the past and was negative whereas i had biop taken week after and returned positive!! so dnt trust breath test after that!! il post nxt tues let you know how it goes and thanx again. :D

Avigirl

Post by Avigirl »

Annscott ~ You will be in my thoughts for next Tuesday. Be sure to write their findings. Be well!

Avi

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”