Natural Treatment Overview

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

nkaufman
Genuine user

Natural Treatment Overview

Post by nkaufman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:37 am

Hello,

Yes i know that natural treatments might probably won't work. One of the naturopaths had the following process:

"Here is the herbal protocol I use for h pylori:
mastic, the gum resin of the mastic tree, which kills H pylori. I use this mastic gum formula combined with licorice and zinc to help reduce inflammation and heal the stomach and intestinal lining.
I use this additional mastic gum formula alongside it to bring up the dosage.
I use this glutamine-based formula called GI Revive to soothe and heal leaky gut.
I recommend digestive enzymes alongside treatment, since those with H pylori have compromised digestion.
I often recommend probiotics during treatment, but it depends on the person. I ALWAYS recommend probiotic replacement therapy once the killing phase is complete."

Was wondering what people think of the above?

Am looking to try the above for a few months before going the antibiotic route.

Every since my doctor prescribed floxacin family of antibiotics, I've had nothing but trouble.

Thanks,

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Natural Treatment Overview

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:35 pm

The reason that natural product doesnt work is because they dont reach H. pylori in the stomach.

H. pylori is hiding below the thick mucous layer that protects the stomach lining from the gastric juice.

the mucous layer is acting like a shield that protect the H. pylori from all the natural products.

So how does antibiotic work? it's actually absorbed into the blood stream and attack H. pylori while it's drawing nutrient from the stomach cells. Hence, whatever natural product that you are eating, must have the ability to be absorbed into the blood stream and get delivered to the stomach.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”