Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Finally tested NEGATIVE for h pylori but why am I still Bloating?!

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Feelbettersoon
Genuine user

Finally tested NEGATIVE for h pylori but why am I still Bloating?!

Post by Feelbettersoon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:38 pm

So a short background story, by april 2016 I noticed constant bloating where I look like an alien or 8 months pregnant. I worked out daily and everywhere else was toned except my bloating. I went to different doctors, had blood tests, and checked for gluten alergies and ruled that out. Next I had a breathe test and was diagnosed with SIBO. After that, I had ultra sound test as well. Nothing really helped until I found a different GI doctor that told me about H pylori. That finally explained the stomach pains and my stomach were full of ulcers.

I've been dealing with H pylori and was diagnosed in August. After 2 rounds of antibiotics, 2 endoscopy, and a stool test. I am finally tested negative.

My only symtoms now are bloating. HOW DO I GET RID OF THE BLOATING?!

I eat as clean as possible with my meal preps. Sometimes, I add in sugar to my coffee.

Currently taking:
- Cat's claw
- Mastic Gum
- Enzymes
- Brocolli Sprouts
- Vitamins
-B12
- Vitamin D3
- Fish oil
- L-Glutamine Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemon every morning and night

What helps with bloating? Do I have canidida?!

jhong721
Genuine user

Re: Finally tested NEGATIVE for h pylori but why am I still Bloating?!

Post by jhong721 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm

If your stomach feels fine, try using HCL with pepsin. Low stomach acid causes bloating.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Finally tested NEGATIVE for h pylori but why am I still Bloating?!

Post by Helico_expert » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:32 am

Sorry for the late reply. You can try Mintec or degas.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”