am i get infected by H.Pylori again?? need help!!!

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

lxy172733823
Genuine user

Re: am i get infected by H.Pylori again?? need help!!!

Post by lxy172733823 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:51 am

Helico_expert wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:52 pm
Some people metabolize omeprazole faster. So you need stronger dose. So far rabeprazole and pentoprazole have no such problem discovered yet.

So some doctors prefer to use rabeprazole and pentoprazole over omeprazole.
Thank you expert,
i will start to take omeprazole with dosage 40mg per soft-gel tomorrow, and i will keep you updated.

lxy172733823
Genuine user

Post by lxy172733823 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 am

Helico_expert wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:52 pm
Some people metabolize omeprazole faster. So you need stronger dose. So far rabeprazole and pentoprazole have no such problem discovered yet.

So some doctors prefer to use rabeprazole and pentoprazole over omeprazole.
Hello expert,
I have had stomachache after i ate orange this afternoon before dinner.is this normal? today is the third since i started taking Omeprazole

Could you explain to me why i didn't have any symptoms for almost half year, i mean i was a complete healthy person in the past half year! i didn't have any gastritis symptoms no matter what i ate in the past half year. can interval of symptoms of gastritis be half year or even longer or in very short time(like in every 3 days or every week).
thank you

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:45 am

I am afraid this is a very tough question and i dont have an answer for it. but i know someone who also cured from H. pylori, and he gets stomach problem when he over fed himself. So I think every stomach recover in their own way and make their own decision on what the host should eat or avoid. Most importantly, if you know you are free of H. pylori, then at least you know your stomach is not going to deteriorate further.

lxy172733823
Genuine user

Post by lxy172733823 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Helico_expert wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:45 am
I am afraid this is a very tough question and i dont have an answer for it. but i know someone who also cured from H. pylori, and he gets stomach problem when he over fed himself. So I think every stomach recover in their own way and make their own decision on what the host should eat or avoid. Most importantly, if you know you are free of H. pylori, then at least you know your stomach is not going to deteriorate further.
Thank you expert,
i will try to avoid some foods that may cause symptoms, and eat plain food. i think this will help me to relieve some symptoms.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”