Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Stomach healing

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Leannie

Stomach healing

Post by Leannie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi, it's more than two years ago when I was infected with HP and unfortunately my stomach is still not completely recovered :roll: (I did a check up to be sure HP was gone and it came back negative) So I try to stay positive. I don't feel pain in my stomach but I can't eat particular products in large amounts like milk and weats.

So my question is.. Is it normal that it takes so long for my stomach (lining) to heal? Will it go back to normal? Is there someone who can tell me about there recovery?
Last edited by Leannie on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Stomach healing

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:03 am

it is not common to take a long time. but there are people who experience no improvement for a very long period of time. So have you check with an immunologist or dietitian to find out if you are allergic to certain food?

have you tried probiotics, or mint tea to ease your digestive problem?

Leannie

Post by Leannie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried probiotics a long time ago that helped but I just want to be healthy. I did an allergy test when I was a kid and I have no allergy's.
Last edited by Leannie on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:25 am

yea... you may want to repeat the allergy test again. the immune response changes through time.

ihatehelico
Genuine user

Post by ihatehelico » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am

Leannie wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:04 pm
Hi, it's more than two years ago when I was infected with HP and unfortunately my stomach is still not completely recovered :roll: (I did a check up to be sure HP was gone and it came back negative) So I try to stay positive. I don't feel pain in my stomach but I can't eat particular products in large amounts like milk and weats.

So my question is.. Is it normal that it takes so long for my stomach (lining) to heal? Will it go back to normal? Is there someone who can tell me about there recovery?
Did you ever get better?

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”