Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Does this sound like it could be H Pylori

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Mrdude1234
Genuine user

Does this sound like it could be H Pylori

Post by Mrdude1234 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:15 am

Something is going on in my throat/body and has been for about a week.

It feels like my oesophagus is on backwards or something.

Every time i eat i seem to belch so much now and it feels like the food is coming up too. If I even have a drink of water I am belching.

I feel very full when I eat or drink water, as if I've eaten a huge meal and feel bloating.

I'm so nauseas from there being a lump like feeling sometimes feels like around throat and other times the chest.

It seems to have started mild and is getting progressively worse. I've taken omerapozole 2 tabs daily but they don't seem to help.

I just feel nauseous and my insides feel so strange along with chest burning/sizzling.

My stomach/abdomen also makes so much noise that I notice especially at night. I also did a diarrhoea today.

It's all happened quite suddenly and these haven't really been ongoing issues for me.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Does this sound like it could be H Pylori

Post by Helico_expert » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:15 am

HP rarely gives onset symptoms. You sounded like you have some kind of mild food poisoning. have you seen a doctor? Also check if you have mouth candida

Mrdude1234
Genuine user

Post by Mrdude1234 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:20 pm

Helico_expert wrote:HP rarely gives onset symptoms. You sounded like you have some kind of mild food poisoning. have you seen a doctor? Also check if you have mouth candida
Explain what you mean by this? The bloating and burping are very new and have not experienced this before. The feeing of my throat/osophegas having something blocking is very worrying.

My tongue is a fair bit white at the moment and brushing isn't removing it.

Mrdude1234
Genuine user

Post by Mrdude1234 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:26 pm

I have seen a GP, I am desperate to see a Gastroentorologist for a endoscopy as I am freaking out majorly and very worried.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:14 am

I think HP is the least you should be worrying. HP is a very chronic infection. Try find out if you have candida or Tonsil Stones. If you can book yourself an endoscopy, I think that's a good idea too. Most importantly, try to be positive and not to think about it too much. The more you think about it, the more likely you'll feel something.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”