Why the pain on the right side?

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Elle8686
Genuine user

Why the pain on the right side?

Post by Elle8686 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:59 pm

I had h pylori two years ago. My major symptoms were heartburn, bloating and a pain on my side at the bottom of my ribs. Usually if the heartburn pain is gone, the pain will be on my right side. I kept going to the dr thinking it was my gallbladder but all that was normal. I remember reading online that a lot of people with h pylori have this pain. Even after it was treated, I still had pain there for a long time. My dr said the colon bends and wraps around and it could be trapped gas, etc.

For about a week I have been suffering from non stop heartburn and this side pain again. I will be taking a breath test to check for h pylori in about a week and a barium x ray.

But my question is, what is the reason for this side pain?

adesola123
Genuine user

Re: Why the pain on the right side?

Post by adesola123 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 pm

To be sincere I do not know the reason for the pain. Just want to suggest that you try the combination of mastic gum and DGL before you see the doctor. You will really find some comfort before you see a doctor. I also put a comment on how I was able to get rid of HP for good. My username is adesola123 if you care to check it out.

Hope you feel better. I remember what this terrible disease did to me. I use to have such sharp pain when walking sometimes that it is difficult to continue and have to wait for some time for the pain to subside.

Spencey
Genuine user

Re: Why the pain on the right side?

Post by Spencey » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi There.....I think I'm on the mend but I also had pain like never before. I also was at the doctors week after week, had so many procedures and had my appendix out as they thought it was a grumbling appendix but after the triple therapy for 10 days about 5 days later I feel relief. My back pain has almost gone, I no longer need pain medication and my stomach seems to be calming. I am nervous it may come back as its been a very emotional 3 months of thinking I have a terminal illness when all along was just a bacterial infection and who could have thought it could cause me so much pain walking, coughing, sneezing etc....

I have ordered some Mastic Gum Caps 500mg and will take those along with the DGL as I really don't want that pain back....

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”