Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Sinus post nasal drip

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Bellaella
Genuine user

Sinus post nasal drip

Post by Bellaella » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 am

I have finished my hp7 antibiotics in sep 2016 . Since then i have had episodes of anxiety panic attacks depression...low blood sugars. All these settled a bit and now for last 3 to 4 weeks i have sinus problem.. post nasal drip..shortness of breathing...and hard mucous stuck in throat which doesnt seem to move no matter what i do. My question is have any1 ecperienced all this after being treated for helico? I take probiotics...drink lots water .. but this post nasal drip is driving me insane. Is it a sign helico is dying off.i havnt been tested to see helicos gone yet.i will have breath test in nov.

Please help me.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Sinus post nasal drip

Post by Helico_expert » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi,

it is rare, almost no study, that suggest hp7 leads to depression. However, the mucous behind your throat, perhaps you want to ask your family GP about the possibility of candida infection.

Bellaella
Genuine user

Post by Bellaella » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:54 am

Helico_expert wrote:Hi,

it is rare, almost no study, that suggest hp7 leads to depression. However, the mucous behind your throat, perhaps you want to ask your family GP about the possibility of candida infection.
Dear Helico expert

I really appreciate your reply. Does candida show up in endoscopy? I have endoscopy and colonscopy in December.thinking whether i should go see GP about candida or wait till my endoscopy.

What kind test they do for candida? I recently took hp7..will a test be reliable result soon after taking antibiotics? Thank you kindly

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 am

There is a risk of developing candida infection in the oral cavity after antibiotic treatment. Your doctor will be able to tell when he examine you.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”