Endoscopy 2.5 weeks after treatment

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

jhong721
Genuine user

Re: Endoscopy 2.5 weeks after treatment

Post by jhong721 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:22 pm

That's the scary part. If only 1% survive.. then it can evade the test too right?

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:22 am

yes. That's exactly how it gets false negative results. It is why you have to wait 2 - 4 weeks for them to grow up the mass.

Afshin
Genuine user

Post by Afshin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi .i just want to know that i have past infection EBV and now i have h.pylori do you think im in risk for cancer ?i already had my first antibiotics for 2weeks and yestrday i had test agine please let me know im really cant stop thinking abut cancer .that really affect my life :(

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 am

it's not that simple to develop cancer. If you dont have family history of cancer, you most likely dont have to worry much. The more you think about it, the worse you can feel. So, try to maintain positive thoughts.

If you just completed your antibiotics, then it is not advisable to do a test immediately. You need to wait for a month to make sure you are not getting false negative.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”