Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Please reply to this ASAP!

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Please reply to this ASAP!

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:13 am

It is possible that after antibiotic treatment, some people develop C. diff infection. I think it's less likely if you only take PPI.

I think you need to make sure if your treatment works in eradicating H. pylori.

Sullebrah
Genuine user

Post by Sullebrah » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Well it took my stomach 1 and half month to feel better (not 100% good) after the second treatment but my stool is still not good. I talked to my doc today and he says he thinks my good bacterias have been killd and that my intestinal has been hurt from when i took the antibiotic (klacid) but he is not tottaly sure so he told me to go on alot of probiotics untill the 5 of okt and if it dont help we should try something els.

I know its hard now and it feels like u will never get back to normal but hang in there one day you will be back!

photon
Genuine user

Post by photon » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:27 pm

i tested ne6ative for breat test and stool test 2 months post treatmet. But gastritis and reflux is still there wat did u uys eat to recover? i rly appreciate your advice.

Sullebrah
Genuine user

Post by Sullebrah » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Food that worked good for me:

Oatmeal,rice,bulgur,couscous,potato,bread,chicken,white fish,salmon,eggs,banana,cookt carrots,Yoghurt I also took multivitamins tabletts to be sure to get all the vitamins i need during the day. I tried to eat often but not to much you feel how much you can eat and how much not.

At start after my treatment i feelt really bad after eating but after 2 month it got better.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:25 am

You can control your symptoms with ranitidine or strong PPI. Some people does take longer time to recover. Most importantly, your H. pylori is eradicated. congrats

Bellaella
Genuine user

Post by Bellaella » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Hello, i m new here and i dont know how to start a new topic or post. apologies to the person who started this post. i m miserable. i have been diagnosed with Helico. God knows how long i have had it but only been diagnosed now. i have started on HP7 Nexium pack. i have started having very bad anxiety, can't sleep . i have breathing issues started very recently as well. i have problem yawning .i get small half yawns . i have started having insomnia and at night my breathing goes very bad i can't breath well. i dont have asthma etc . my brain is totallly feels like its shut in a box that kind of feeling. i am located in melbourne Australia. i recently moved here so no friends ..life has totally changed in last couple of weeks. i used to be this happy choppy woman and now i m a pale looking miserable zombie. i have always feeling full kind of feeling…no appetite. ! I wish this is over soon and i get back my life...

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi Bellaella,

I think you are having an anxiety attack. Sometimes anxiety can lead to digestive problems. You need to relax a bit and give yourself a bit more time to adapt to the new environment that you just moved in. I am sure Melbourne has lots of nice people and once you open up to them, you'll get new friends.

Try to stay positive. distract yourself from the negative thoughts by keeping yourself busy. Go do something you enjoy. such as, reading, gardening, gym.

The less you think about the problem, the less symptoms you'll feel.

Bellaella
Genuine user

Post by Bellaella » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:45 am

Helico expert. You are right i reckon. I m going to go out today for a walk (this after spending numerous days on bed). I had a good sleep last night which is a sign its gonna get better. I have 2 more days of nexium HP7 . Hopefully antibiotocs side effects will go away once i finish this triple therapy. Do you have any idea how long before antibiotics toxins/side effetcs go out of system? Appreciate your replies. Cheers

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:50 am

it depends on individual's mechanism. but generally within 3 days after stopping antibiotics, you should go back to normal.

Bellaella
Genuine user

Post by Bellaella » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:49 am

Helico_expert wrote:it depends on individual's mechanism. but generally within 3 days after stopping antibiotics, you should go back to normal.
Hi Helico expert, i have type 2 diabetes which been under control. Ever since i been diagnosed with helico after finishing Nexium hp7 pack..i have very low blood sugars... low to the point that i get jittery... my qs is is there any relation betweek h pylori and hypoglycemoa?.if yes thrn wat should i do? Please advise. Are there any foods i should avoid?

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”