Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

My nightmare since three years ...

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

magicmattx

My nightmare since three years ...

Post by magicmattx »

Dear all,

I hope all of you are doing well!

I'm a 33 years old Italian guy and I've been lived in Dubai from 2010 to 2016.
Due to my job (I'm a sales manager), I was involved in several trips (about 500 total) around Middle East and North Africa in different countries such us Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Egypt and so on.

At the end of September 2015, after a trip in Oman, I suddenly developed symptoms like nausea, lack of appetite, indigestion, postprandial fulness for about two days. I just remember that I ate a spoiled chicken (I believe it was uncooked, green color) at the Muscat Oman airport (around 1pm) and I started to feel really sick around 10pm.

After that I've been (more or less) symptomless for about one month.
At the end of October 2015, I woke up in the morning with a severe/acute gastritis accompanied again with all the symptoms mentioned above.
This acute gastritis have been cured successfully using IPP and antacid.
Despite that, since October 2015 (till now) I'm suffering EVERY SINGLE DAY about the following symptoms:

* Nausea during awakening in the morning (like indigestion);
* Lack of appetite;
* Severe indigestion after every meal;
* Postprandial fullness after every meal;
* Occasional burping;
* Weight loss (about 6/7 kg), Unable to put weight;
* Stomach burning (only few days);
* I do not have acid reflux;

During these three years I did several exams as follows:

* Two gastroscopies: in the first one I had bile reflux, the second one was completely negative;
* CP test during gastroscopies for HP: negative;
* Stool test for HP: negative;
* Breath test for HP: negative;
* Blood test for HP: negative;
* Abdominal ultrasound: negative;
* Celiac test: negative;
* Lactose intolerance breath test: negative;
* Test for tropical diseases (such as Giardia): negative;
* Other different tests: all negative;
* Different blood tests: all negative;

As all exams done are negative I've been diagnostic with a generic Dyspepsia without any specific cause.
I do not have any symptoms that could be related to depression/anxiety, I have a great job, I'm sleeping well and my life is pretty fine despite is totally spoiled by this disease.
I've tried any kind of medications (such as IPP, prokinetics, antidepressant, anti-acid and so on) but no one is working.

I'd like to understand from the experts of this forum if there's a remote possibility that I have contracted some bacteria (when I ate the chicken in Oman) which is similar to HP and that is causing all my problems.
I'D LIKE TO ADD THAT THE FIRST DAY I STARTED TO FEEL BAD (IN OCTOBER 2015) I've developed a kind of ACNE ROSACEA in my both cheeks which is always the same every single day without any particular changes.

I'm really desperate and I hope somebody could give me some specific advices.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Magic

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: My nightmare since three years ...

Post by Helico_expert »

Hi,

Just have to remind you that this forum is focus on H. pylori and disease related to H. pylori. So, if you have not checked if you have H. pylori, perhaps you can go to a doctor and have that checked out.

magicmattx

Post by magicmattx »

Dear
Helico_expert wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:57 pm
Hi,

Just have to remind you that this forum is focus on H. pylori and disease related to H. pylori. So, if you have not checked if you have H. pylori, perhaps you can go to a doctor and have that checked out.
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

As indicted in my topic all the tests I did to find the H. pilory are negative ... my question was if there’re kind of H Pilory or another bacteria that can create the symptoms I have. I’m just worrying because if I got this bacteria it was in Oman so maybe there are different type of H Pilory that cannot be found through the exams I did (breath test, gastroscopy, blood and stool test).

Thanks a lot!

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

ah.. sorry. I missed that part. But, only H. pylori is found living in the stomach. nothing else is shown to have ability to colonise the stomach. So perhaps you have something else. such as microbiome.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”