Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

B12 Information

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

shoaibalam
Genuine user

Re: B12 Information

Post by shoaibalam » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Appreciated !

shoaibalam
Genuine user

Post by shoaibalam » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:20 pm

One thing i was forget to tell i am allergic to levofloxacin , so ciprofloxacin would be fine for me ?

i get serious reflux attacks , boalting , nausea , throat irration etc after taking levoflaxcin.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 pm

if you are allergic to levofloxacin, you probably are allergic to ciprofloxacin too. Discuss with your doctor which other antibiotics you should be taking.

aspirant
Genuine user

Post by aspirant » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:47 am

Try to maintain B12 1000+ for your age. You can use B12 injections under doctor advice or B complex.

Check ferritin and share the results. should be 150 + . H pylori causes bleeding which leads to iron deficiency and malnutrition.

Get treatement for H Pylori from doctor and try this alternate therapy for Prevention in the future.

Take 1 tea spoon Neem tree leaves dried powder with water then next day 2 tea spoons for 5 - 10 days until stool color normalize. Empty stomach in the morning.

I did this therapy myself.

Share your experience with the therapy.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”