Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Therapy done, I feel great....what now?

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

Gem stone

Re: Therapy done, I feel great....what now?

Post by Gem stone »

I am new to this group I don't know how to post my story and question here so I am writing here after 2 years of illness thatI comprises on monthly stomach upsets I made my upper endoscopy and was diagnosed gastritis moderate I have gone through tripple therapy in August tomorrow it will be a month complete after the therapy.
My question is that few days ago I ate some oily stuff and now again I have an upset stomach what shall I do now?
Why I am still getting upset stomachs and how shall I treat it , shall I use flagyl I am afraid that a month a go I ate antibiotics for tripple therapy now again I eat flagyl for upset stomach😥😩

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

i assume you are waiting a month to get a follow up breath test. If you are, then you are not allowed to take flagyl. If you have already taken, then you'll have to wait for another month before the another breath test.

as for the symptom that you are experiencing, it's probably nothing serious. You can double check with your doctor if you are concern. You need to know that only your doctor can physically examine you. This forum can only provide you some information and guidance.

Gem stone

Post by Gem stone »

After how many days of treatment of tripple therapy in cases of chronic moderate gastritis people get back to normal diet and normal life ?
My second question is apart from esomeperazole what to take to make my stomach heal.faster I.have read from stories of people.on this group that some take 9 months to recover and some take few months so.during the recovery phase is it normal to get stomach upsets and what people do to cope up this stomach upset?
My third question is I have completely stopped dairy for 2 years before tripple therapy and I was unaware of h pylori in my body now after tripple therapy how gastritis patient start milk and dairy please guide?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

1. the recovery is subjective. some people recover within a week and some people take months or years. it's depending on the damage done by H. pylori.

2. there is nothing else recommended in the guideline. but in this forum, many people talk about alternative medicine, mint tea, probiotics, honey and so on. You can try some of them.

3. you might want to find out if you are lactose intolerance. some people can become lactose intolerance as they get older.

Keteke

Re: Need advice on what to do next.

Post by Keteke »

What herbal solutions will you recommend for my situation.

Secondly, I am currently on Nexium and I am planning to go for my second breadth test, is it okay?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

you can have any herbal that you think helpful.

you cannot have nexium and do breath test. Nexium (esomeprazole) will give a false negative breath test result. It's important to stop nexium or any PPI for at least 2 weeks before breath test. If you really need something to control your reflux, you can try ranitidine (or H2 blocker). Ranitidine will not affect breath test and can continue taking ranitidine until the night before breath test.

here is the guideline how to use breath test.
https://www.helico.com/PYtest_guide_2013.pdf

Gem stone

Post by Gem stone »

After h pylori chronic gastritis is caused and the the stomach cells which are as tight as puzzle due to swelling there becomes gap between the cells and food particles go to blood stream and result in food intolerance and stomach upsets so my question is
HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS FOOD INTOLERANCE AND HOW TO FILL THE GAPS IN TH THE STOMACH WALLS?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

your hypothesis is not true. there is no gap. only cell death. You just need to focus on getting rid of H. pylori. The healing can then begin.

Keteke

Post by Keteke »

Hi helicopter-expert,
Is my chills, feverishness, tightness in the chest, heat sensations throughout the body with occasional palpitation after effects of the h-pylori treatment? I am also heartburns too, but that’s the reading why I went to the GI and the h-pylori was diagnosed.

Thanks

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

It's probably not H. pylori that causes your palpitation, chills, and feverishness. while having eradicating H. pylori, perhaps you also need other medical examination to rule out other problems.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues 热门话题和常见问题”