Ongoing gastritis hell. Please help!!!

New things in the forums might be highlighted here. Take a look at the avatars! Get yourself one, there are hundreds to choose from.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Ongoing gastritis hell. Please help!!!

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 pm

this treatment is very effective in Australia. Even if you failed this treatment, knowing that you are not allergic to Amoxicillin, you have a lot of other choices of treatment. So dont worry about it.

If you follow the guideline, you'll be cured. wait 5 weeks for the UBT to confirm your treatment works. It's relatively common to have symptoms after treatment. After all, your stomach will need time to recover and readjust itself.

if you are feeling reflux symptoms, you can take Ranitidine to control your stomach acid. You can continue ranitidine until the night before UBT.

helpoz
Genuine user

Post by helpoz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 pm

OMG thank you for your advice Helicoexpert. I have taken my medicine religiously and your words mean so much to me. Every morning I get up with some negativity with this episode. Your advice has made me positive about my treatment and I am encouraged that I will not run out of options straightaway. I will keep the forum updated. Thank you for your input on my case. :)

helpoz
Genuine user

Post by helpoz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 am

:D :D Good News for me. Urea breath test negative.
Initial UBT C14 activity value : 2443 consistent with H pylori infection
After HP7 treatment for a week and one month Nexium treatment and following all withdrawal periods UBT repeated : C14 activity value: 1 consistent with H pylori absent in stomach.
Oh My God its just like getting me life back again. Scary two months. Nothing like being healthy and enjoying the little things of life. :D :D
Now please guide me with recovery. I am almost eating everything but don't feel like 100 percent with my stomach.
I hope its totally gone, I hate H pylori for making my life hell..Hate this bug but thankfully in Australia treatment seems effective at least in my case.
Please make sure take your medicine like a ritual and totally in accordance with the instructions. I did it exactly like as shown on HP7 carton..
I am still away from 100 percent but knowing this basXXXrd bug is gone is a huge relief. Thank you and good luck guys.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:36 am

Congratulation! and thank you for sharing your good news with us.

you should be able to eat whatever you want. The recovery is subjective and may take time. You may try probiotics or herbal medicine.

helpoz
Genuine user

Post by helpoz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 am

:) Ok I will try those. Thank you for your advice.

Return to “Hot Topics and Common forum Issues”