Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

PYLORI, CANDIDA AND GIARDIA

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, luci2010

nibiru2012
Genuine user

PYLORI, CANDIDA AND GIARDIA

Post by nibiru2012 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi All:

I had already tried to post a new topic here, with no success. So, I´m trying again, for I´m really confused.

I took a Comprehensive Stool Analysis Test that showed I have Candida Krusei and Giardia, among other parasites and yeasts. I also tested H. Pylori positive fot the Urea Breath Test. This was all through a naturopath who advised me not to take antibiotics for pylore for my candida could grow worse, but to treat my parasites with medication first and then treat H. Pylori the natural way. This was in the US, I was just visiting, so I couldn´t follow thourhg.

So back home in South America my GI just prescribed me a course of antibiotics for H Pylori and another medication for Giardia. He didn´t even think Candida was worth treating. The tretment for H. Pylori he prescribed was this:

Prilosec 40 MG 30 MIN 1 tablet before breakfast and 1 tablet 30 MIN bofore dinner
Levofloxcacin 500 MG 1 tablet after lunch
Amoxicilin 500 MG 2 tablets after breakfast and 2 tablets after dinner

So, is this treatment right for H. Pylori? And won´t it make me have more Candida afterwards? Should go the natural way or perhaps treat the Candida and the Giardia first and then treat H. Pylori with these medications?

Thanks for any help,

John.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter”