Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

H Pylori postive....left side stomach gut pain

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

helico4eva

Re: H Pylori postive....left side stomach gut pain

Post by helico4eva »

Helico_expert wrote:indeed mental stress does affect your digestive system. I know a few HP negative people who pass a lot of gas and non stop burbing when they are nervous.

We also have volunteers who participated in our human trial, who got so stressed up, was admited to hospital. Then only he found out he was given a placebo.

So, positive thoughts are very important.
:mrgreen:

so far i figured out a few causes chronic stress, irregular timing of meals, eating too fast, / overeating/ increased waistline/ sedentary lifestyle, no exercise, gluten, excess carbs increases pylori levels

i was working in a high stress day trading financial type job and my responsibilities increased over time....job needed excellent focus and was demanding
i was having a lot of anxiety and negative thoughts...started overdoing NSAIDS and smoking...somehow i guess this changed healthy gut flora

a book i read named "Clean Gut" basically says that healthy bifido bacteria levels in gut decreases with chronic stress
this imbalances gut and gives opportunity for pathogens and pylori to grow

i am now taking VSL#3 probiotics and drinking kefir everyday and i feel this two things alone slightly reduces the nagging pain in my tummy
i am thinking on going on months protocol of drinking plain kefir every 2-3 hours soon

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

If you really need a pain killer, you can try paracetamol.

helico4eva

Post by helico4eva »

Helico_expert wrote:If you really need a pain killer, you can try paracetamol.

after this ordeal i gonna stay away from all meds
gonna continue l-glutamine, probiotics, DGL

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Sounds like a good idea.

helico4eva

Post by helico4eva »

hey helico_Expert

from next month i gonna start taking Omega3 (1000 mgx2), Fiber and Digestive Enzymes
gonna try throw everything at this bug

also one of my close friends told me he had gastritis a few years ago and it took him 3-5 years to feel normal again
another friend i talked to said it took him 2 years to heal gastritis...hes on PPI for 6 years now

from your past experience with patients how long does it take to heal gastritis and what supplements help fasten healing

Thanks a Tonne!!!

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

majority of our patients heal almost immediately after treatment (including myself). only a minority of people took slightly longer, like a few months. Taking a few years to heal is very very rare.

helico4eva

Post by helico4eva »

i gonna see GI in few weeks...will ask for his opinion when this feeling stops

a few days ago i got stressed out on my boss and i almost felt the increased acid due to high cortisol and adrenaline
was in pain for few hours...taking a PPI helped to take me off edge

helico-expert do you think asking for sucralfate/carafate in addition to nexium will help mucous heal fast?

shid0x

Post by shid0x »

helico4eva wrote:hey helico_Expert

from next month i gonna start taking Omega3 (1000 mgx2), Fiber and Digestive Enzymes
gonna try throw everything at this bug

also one of my close friends told me he had gastritis a few years ago and it took him 3-5 years to feel normal again
another friend i talked to said it took him 2 years to heal gastritis...hes on PPI for 6 years now

from your past experience with patients how long does it take to heal gastritis and what supplements help fasten healing

Thanks a Tonne!!!

Speaking for myself.
Had infection, resisted once, pylera killed it.
Took me about 4 weeks to not feel awful after a meal ( i had pain in the duodenum before ), it was better since it didn't hurt as much as before but was far from perfect.
6 month to feel better but this period had ups and down
1 year to be normal again

Best advice i can give is to check if its truly eradicated ( don't hesitate to do the breath test twice in doubt ) and from then just be patient, don't stress and relax ( stress improves acid secretion so your ulcer/gastritis will take longer ).
Of course try to avoid alcohol ( yeah i know...) but don't spend money on all this crazy shit such as probiotics DGL and whatever...I work in webmarketing myself and i can assure you all of theses are almost all bogus ( like 90% ) I advise you to check john oliver videos on "studies" results it sums up the situation pretty well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rnq1NpHdmw .

Try to find foods that work good for you and experiment ;)

helico4eva

Post by helico4eva »

yes after 8 months after antibiotics things got better a bit
but some symptoms continue like after eating some foods i feel symptoms flare up

also i feel a bit itchy inside stomach and have some internal bumps or polyups between breastbone and navel
gonna ask doc to do biopsy

also another thing pylori gave me is small canker like sores on back of my tongue...these sores are there for a year now..is tere any way to get rid of them...i think these sores are also present in my duodenum and tummy..i can feel a few from outside
is there any specific meds to get rid of these sore i should bug my doctor for

shid0x

Post by shid0x »

helico4eva wrote:yes after 8 months after antibiotics things got better a bit
but some symptoms continue like after eating some foods i feel symptoms flare up

also i feel a bit itchy inside stomach and have some internal bumps or polyups between breastbone and navel
gonna ask doc to do biopsy

also another thing pylori gave me is small canker like sores on back of my tongue...these sores are there for a year now..is tere any way to get rid of them...i think these sores are also present in my duodenum and tummy..i can feel a few from outside
is there any specific meds to get rid of these sore i should bug my doctor for

You mean you can feel some bumps when touching your duodenum ?

You should really undergo a total endoscopy + coloscopy exam + MRI / CRT / Ultrasound
At lest then you'll be able to understand everything, might as well do them all ( i hope you don't live in the US tho, otherwise you're fucked :o )

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”