Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

Helicobacter pylori resistance

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

CESAR_REGALADO

Helicobacter pylori resistance

Post by CESAR_REGALADO »

HELLO MARSHALL DR.
SUFFER FROM reactive arthritis caused by Helicobacter pylori, the bacterium REQUIRE ERADICATE to stop INFLMAR my joints.
MY FIRST TREATMENT WAS WITH TRIPLE THERAPY:
AMOXICILINA 850 GR twice daily with clavulanic acid CONVINADA
Clarithromycin 500 mg twice daily
(IT GAVE ME THIS TREATMENT WITHOUT IBP) empirically, I just gave it for 4 days, I started to shrink my joints, the fifth day did remove and started again inflame my joints, this treatment him again GIVE ME BY 14 DAYS ADDING TWICE PPI (lansoprazole) DESINFLAME YA NO MAS INFLAME alcontrario my joints other joints, SO DEDUCI the bacteria had done IMMUNE clarithromycin.
NOW I'M ON THE SIXTH DAY OF TREATMENT:
AMOXICILINA 1 MO EVERY 8 ORAS
FURAZOLIDONE 100 mg every 8 hours
BISMUTH SUBCISTRATO MASTICABLE 500 mg every 6 hours
Esomeprazole 40 mg every 8 hours.
INSTEAD PUESO taking esomeprazole rabeprazole, lansoprazole and omeprazole?
YOU CAN eradication rate achieved with this therapy?
INDICATIONS THAT SHOULD CONTINUE TO TAKE DRUGS: together, separated, stepped or IS THE BEST FOR NOTE TAKING THEM?
OTHER THERAPY CAN TAKE THAT IF fails, HERE WE HAVE IN MEXICO NO RIFABITINA ?.
HERE it IS VERY SAD IN MEXICO THERE ARE NO NA gastroenterologists who may bring good therapy for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori.
SUFFER year and a half I started my problems reactive arthritis by bacteria and no doctor knew what he had until I started INVESTIGATE my symptoms and came to the conclusion that it was reactive arthritis due to infection (AHI found that Helicobacter pylori BUT COULD BE NO DID YOU GET TEST), later I started to investigate the possible infection generated aRTHRITIS ME, I made many studies of possible infections, until by chance an infectious ME took the first empirical treatment that you tell above, INVESTIGATE POSSIBLE TESTS ERA lab for Helicobacter pylori AGENT infector, I GOT MY FIRST TEST POSITIVE BLOOD AND SALI, gAVE ME THE TREATMENT OF AMOXICILINA clarithromycin E IBP first completed, I felt that nothing happened (MI indication that eradicating it ARE GOING desinflamación MY KNEES AND ANKLE JOINT LEFT WRIST) DR GAVE ME RIMPAFICINA with amoxicillin and still SAME CHANGE IN DR and see a gastroenterologist ME DO THE GOLD STANDARD TEST (ENDOCOSPIA biopsies) and leave POSITIVE AGAIN, AGAIN ME DAR TREATMENT IBP clarithromycin and amoxicillin did not improve ME DO NOTHING IN BLOOD TEST AFTER TWO WEEKS AND I RETURN TO LEAVE POSITIVE IS CUANO IMVESTIGO TREATMENTS AND MEETING YOUR PAGE AND OTHER FORUMS LEO SEE HER AND SCHEMES treatments that you recommend, DR talking to a friend of mine and ME SEEING THEIR TREATMENT IS ADVISED TO MAKE fURAZOLIDONE AMOXICILINA SUBCISTRATO bismuth esomeprazole (HERE IN MEXICO NO RABEPRAZOLE).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME DR MARSHALL

CESAR_REGALADO

Re: Helicobacter pylori resistance

Post by CESAR_REGALADO »

Hello Dr Marshall ,
That can benefit me taking amoxicillin combined with clavulanic acid and whether it will double furazolidone would have more exist eradication therapy ?
Greetings from Mexico.
. :)

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Thanks for sharing your story. Your PBAF treatment is a strong one. We have good success rate with this treatment, however you may experience some side effects. Please try to finish the treatment to avoid resistance to these antibiotics. Do keep us updated with your symptoms.

CESAR_REGALADO

Post by CESAR_REGALADO »

Thanks for your comments.
I'm on the 8th , I hope to eradicate Helicobacter pylori , my joints have desinflamado very little you recommend treatment for 10 days , I can extend it by 14 days ?, if not to eradicate another treatment can follow? The inflammation of my joints is indicative of eradication .
Side effects can present and how can mitigate ?
The will keep you informed of my health . :P

CESAR_REGALADO

Post by CESAR_REGALADO »

During any treatment medications are taken before or after meals ?
:?:

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

there is no real difference before or after meal. Prof. Marshall likes to think that after meal is better as the antibiotics get to stay in your stomach longer. However, the antibiotics will eventually be absorbed into your blood stream and flow through your whole body.

CESAR_REGALADO

Post by CESAR_REGALADO »

Complete treatment two weeks ago, just I keep taking omeprazole half an hour before breakfast , for how long should I continue taking before you test to see if helicobacter pylori is eradicated , my joints there gradually desinflamando , I am taking to help desinflamar celocoxib indomethicin and joints.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

you can stop PPI if you dont have any reflux. if you do, you can gradually decrease your dose. or, you can switch to a milder acid blocker like H2 antagonist (eg. Ranitidine or Zantac), which you are allow to take it until the day before breath test.

http://www.helico.com/PYtest_guide_2013.pdf

CESAR_REGALADO

Post by CESAR_REGALADO »

I never had ebbs, my infection of helicobacter pylori me I generate reactive arthritis that inflamed me heels, ankles, toes, knees, left wrist and four fingers of the same hand, in those fingers I also provoked dactilismo and dermografismo, yet it lost mobility of all those articulacionez and suffered severe pain in them they had me bedridden, wheelchair and crutches.
Heels, ankles, toes, knees and left wrist have desinflamado gradually since going to the middle of treatment, only missing by desinflamar the four fingers of the left hand, going desinflamando joints have been regaining mobility and already have has become walking slowly leaving the bed, wheelchair and crutches, so my concern time to continue taking omeprazole half hour before breakfast, just would not want to fall.
I can take NSAIDs and corticoesteroideos without affecting my ulcer healing that I have in my stomach as endoscopy I saliero several ulcers in the infected stomach helicobacter pylori according to the study of pathology biopsy, here in mexico do not know wear well in the study protocol breath, I think better make me study stool.
In my case I recommend changing the omeprazole ranitidine.
NSAIDs and corticoesteroideos are to help reduce inflammation and joints recover fully.
Thank you very much for all your comments and support.

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

I must stress that NSAIDs is the second largest cause of stomach ulcer. You should discuss with your doctor about this.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”