Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

I need HELP immediately.. Am i doing the correct treatment ?

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

kesang17

I need HELP immediately.. Am i doing the correct treatment ?

Post by kesang17 »

I am 25 years old Nepalese citizen currently working in UAE. I came to uae 5 months back. I had a problem of gastrits from my early age. Gastrits got more worse when i started taking painkillers regularly for 1 year. I got addicted to those painkillers and had to stay in rehablitation center to quit my habit. The pure drinking water was not available there. My gastrits even got more worse. I went for a checkup. There doctor tested my blood and stool as well as did a endoscopy. I was found to be affected by helicobacter pylori. Doctor gave me amoxicillin , tinidazole , esomeprazole and Itopride. I took the antibiotics for 14 days but continued taking esomeprazole for3-4 months. And i was healthy once again. Later after 1 year didnt care and started eating spicy and oily food, drink alcohal alot and skipped food. I again started having the same old gastrits problem. I went to doctor and tested my blood,stool and did endoscopy again. But this time i was not diagonised with h pyolri. Taking prazole and itopride for 2-3 month made me complete healthy. BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM STARTS NOW ..

I came to uae 5 months back. The condition of drinking water here is more worse. I was ok till the 1st month. I also had hyperurecimia thatswhy i had to take naproxen with pantoprazole. I took only for 1 month. And then slowly my tummy started acting weird . I started having diarrhoea, stomach pain and had to go bathroom frequently. My poop colour was black. I took pantaprazole 40 for 2 weeks and left. For a week i was ok. Then i didnt take the medicine again and the problem again started. Now i have more problem. My stomach has a burning pain. I have a burning sensation even in my anus. I have a diarrhoea, very bad breathe. The food smell doesnt fade away from my mouth. The colour off a poop is not black though. I lost my weight. I cannot eat food. My stomach gets full even after eating very little food. Here in uae the hospital fees and checkup is very expensive. I cannot go to hospital for check ups . I decided to take pantaprazole 40mg twice a day. I took for 14 days. The burning on my belly sometimes used to fade away and sometimes hadsame problem even after taking pantaprazole. I am very much worried. So i thought i might be having same h pylori once again. Due to expensive hospital check ups and medicines i asked my family to send me medicines from nepal. They send me and i am taking amoxicillin 500 mg thricea day, tinidazole 500 mg twice a day, esomeprazole 20 mg and itopride 50 twice a day. Its been 4 days now. I dont have diarrhoea but the colour of my poop is black and red. I cannot eat food. My stomach is full everytime. And the burning sensation is still sometimes. Now i am very much worried. 4 days on antibiotics but not any drastic change in my health. I cannot think what will i do even my health is same after 14 days on antibiotics. I am very worried. Please suggest me something. Am i doing the correct treatment or not.. and why i am not having changeeven after taking medicines for 4 days. Please help me.. i would be very grateful !!

Thank you and hoping for the feedbacks and suggestions..

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: I need HELP immediately.. Am i doing the correct treatme

Post by Helico_expert »

you'll need to check if you have H. pylori before taking the antibiotics. So, I would still suggest you to visit the hospital for a general check up. Perhaps a gastroscopy and colonoscopy. Not sure if you have ulcers in the stomach or probably also colon.

Pain killers like NSAIDs can definitely induce ulcers. untreated ulcers can have bad consequences.

Ferryfunny

Re: I need HELP immediately.. Am i doing the correct treatme

Post by Ferryfunny »

My friends and I like to read something like this, including my own.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”