Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Chlamydia Pneumoniae Bacteria - Asthma Link

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

gregdforever
Genuine user

Re: Chlamydia Pneumoniae Bacteria - Asthma Link

Post by gregdforever » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Good article, I was wondering if you could provide me an answer to my question. Not long ago my doctor prescribed me to use "Lamik" to prevent' in their words drug-resistant bacteria. This comes in the form of an injection, here is some more information about the drug https://www.rxstars.net/lamik-reviews-g ... -bacteria/ if you could please explain to me why I need to use these drugs as injections and not in a form of a pill or something like that

edwinrosado
Genuine user

Post by edwinrosado » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:48 am

Unsure about precisely what you are searching for, before getting any medication or herbs you need to consult with a doctor. For more information or even to become knowledgeable you can go through some good sites like MayoClinic etc ... also you can get a totally free e-book on asthma treatment here http://www.asthmamedicationsguide.com

adrank888
Genuine user

Post by adrank888 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:45 am

Thank you for creating this website. I read the article about you in Discover and realized I should try to seek your advice.

Gclub

elenagonza
Genuine user

Post by elenagonza » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:10 am

Thanks for the Information, It is very useful for me.
Best Regards

Return to “Everything Else”