H. Pylori Diet/ Exercise ect?

Weird questions go here! If your question doesn't quite fit the other categories, use this section.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

James88
Genuine user

H. Pylori Diet/ Exercise ect?

Post by James88 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:42 am

Hi All,

After living with very resistant H. Pylori for 2+ years I have had to change my diet and lifestyle.

I run an Advertising business so Alcohol is part of the job like the show Mad Men everyone drinks, I have had to completely stop drinking as I found that Alcohol was one of the worst thing which caused issues with my stomach and caused stomach ulcers. I also removed Coffee from my diet I noticed this also seemed to play up with my stomach.

I also have been exercising a lot and eating healthy foods. I have gone from 108kg to 93kg, which is guess is a positive from this whole issue.

Further to this on a long term basis as I am only 29 I was wondering what foods and what type of exercise do you recommend to assist your stomach on a long term basis?

I have read a few books which talk about the different pH levels of foods and which ones to eat and not to eat.

Thanks

Sullebrah
Genuine user

Re: H. Pylori Diet/ Exercise ect?

Post by Sullebrah » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:35 am

What PH lvl should the food be in if you are having a gastrit or ucler in your stumek?

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: H. Pylori Diet/ Exercise ect?

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:11 am

There is no particular guideline to what food to eat for H. pylori carrier.

But, generally, stimulant food such as very hot chilli, high salt, high spices, etc, can cause some over sensitivity.

There is no guideline to pH level of food. But I am guessing most food would range between 6-8. But it doesnt matter. Because our stomach juice is pH 1-2.

If you have H. pylori, should find a way to get rid of it. only when there is no H. pylori, you'll have a healthier stomach.

Return to “Everything Else”