Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Hp transmited by kissing

Perhaps some people can contract H.pylori by kissing or saliva transfer during feeding. Most children catch H.pylori from their mother rather than father. Probably H.pylori do not usually live in the mouth. This is still a controversial area.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Romlar

Hp transmited by kissing

Post by Romlar » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am

My 4 years old gastritis came to me as result of sin- I left my husband ( because he didn't want children) for a guy, who had a chronic gastritis for 18 years, before he met me. After 4-5 days when we first met and kissed I got very acute gastral pain, fever ( 38C) and the blood test showed high level of IgG, we dated for 5 month and my condition worthened, even I took 6 courses of a/b therapy ( including salvage, but w/o Cipro) . Later, when I started to use all kinds of herbs ( rosmarin, alloe, basil, mint, cloves, sweda alba, artemisia abrotanum and others) and changed completely my diet ( using a lot of fresh cabbage, green aples, potato fresh juice and others) my condition stabilized, but still general worthening. Patiently I bare all the pains and discomfortes and praying about anti Hp vaccine and for Dr. Marshal strenth and energy in his research! My message to all people- please be careful when you are kissing other people!

Return to “Other Persons / Kissing Eating etc.”