There has been an unexpected incident that happened and as a result, the forum has been deleted. It is unfortunate that we can only recover the post back to 2016. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

To reduce SPAM, all post from new members with less than 1 post will require approval from web master.

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin.
Contact admin click here

It's right buy the coach

How do you catch Hp? From your mother when she kisses you? From brothers and sisters as a small child? From sexual partners as adults (kissing)? From dirty water (fecal contamination)? From animals? Who knows???

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, stomach

luci2010

Re: It's right buy the coach

Post by luci2010 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm

This forum is being attacked by ads for a few weeks now, I have notified the moderators but they don't seem to be monitoring the forum anymore... That's a shame, I find this forum quite useful for exchanging information.
Please check the FAQ. If you haven't tried it yet, click here, and look inside the FAQ's. Your question might already be answered.

barjammar
Site Admin

Post by barjammar » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi,
I have deleted the spammers - if you see more of them please let me know. When I travel I don't have time to follow the forums. I'll make you a moderater if you like. Go ahead and collect yourself a cool avatar and add the Moderator title to your CV! :ugeek:
Check the link below for information on hard-to-treat cases. Then search the forums for questions and answers similar to yours.
docs/200808%20stenstrom%20Hp%20Treatment.pdf

Sxandy

Post by Sxandy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm

It's not easy for adult to catch H. pylori. However, I believe it is possible for close couples or family members living under the same roof, sharing food, to reinfect each other.

Chances of catching H. pylori via kissing will be very low. Although oral route is the only possible way of H. pylori transmission, it's difficult for H. pylori to survive in the mouth.

Nevertheless, hygiene is the best way to prevent reinfection. avoid sharing food and drinks.

Return to “Epidemiology and Transmission ( How do you catch it?)”