Announcement:

A new anti-spam extension has been installed in this forum. If you have problem registering or login the forum, please do not hesitate to email the admin.

Contact Admin Click Here

Anxious about my health

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar

Janice124
Genuine user

Anxious about my health

Post by Janice124 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:27 am

I have problems with asthma and hernia with helicobacter related ulcers. I am very anxious mainly due to these symptoms. I have made an appointment with a counselling service for my anxiety disorder ( http://www.drcohen.ca/services/anxiety-disorders/ ). I have been just trying to find the right treatment for my anxiety and depression. Have any of you had a personal experience with helico and anxiety disorders? I am very much anxious about my health after the diagnosis and I believe this might have triggered the anxiety.

Helico_expert
Genuine user

Re: Anxious about my health

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:52 am

many patients who failed multiple treatment ends up with some level of anxiety.

so you are not alone. I think the best is try not to think about it. The more you think about it, the more you'll feel something wrong. Try to have positive thinking and distract yourself with other work that you enjoy.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms”