Only registered users are allowed to post. To register, please click here

Should you have any problem in posting, registering, or login, please do not hesitate to contact the admin at Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com. In the subject, please use "Help needed for www.helico.com"

Advertisement is not allowed. While we encourage discussion, please try not to promote your website, goods, or unproven treatment here.

This is a non-profit website. We will try our best to help anyone that has question about H. pylori and their treatment. We shall provide the most accurate answer about H. pylori. You can help us by clicking here to keep this forum alive.

Some useful guides
How to post in the forum?
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection—the Maastricht V/Florence Consensus Report
The 5th Chinese Helicobacter treatment consensus
How long should I wait before doing follow up breath/stool test?

If you are confirmed with H. pylori, in your convenient time, please help us with the symptoms survey that you are experiencing.
Symptoms survey
(contributed by frostyfeet)

此网站免费然您阅读。若想分享心得或提问,请先注册
若有困难注册,请联络站长 Marshall.centre(at)gmail(dot)com。标题请用 "Help needed for www.helico.com"
此网站不允许打广告。我们欢迎任何的讨论。但尽量不要推销没医学根据的网站,商品或治疗方案。
此网站是非盈利网站。我们会尽最大能力提供任何有关幽门螺杆菌的讯息。您的捐款可以让我们继续帮助更多的病人。

指南
如何贴文?
欧洲幽门螺杆菌治疗共识 5
第五次全国幽门螺杆菌感染处理共识报告
用药后,多久以后可以再做吹气测试?

chance? not cold

The various unpleasant manifestations of Helicobacter can be described here. Remember however that the great majority of persons with Hp have no symptoms that they are aware of and consider themselves normal.

Moderators: barjammar, Toni

dioxnet

chance? not cold

Post by dioxnet »

but since I have symptoms of H.pylori (I have not confirmed whether the bacteria) but I have me cold

I mean that I cold not last 8months and no flu this winter.

had two years followed by flu and this year nothing and my son grabbed flu ay I care not infect me

I was cold every 2 months before my children infected and now nothing
chance?

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: chance? not cold

Post by Helico_expert »

You can confirm your H. pylori easily by visiting the local GP and ask for a breath test.

I dont think H. pylori is related to your resistance to Cold/Flu, then again, you never know. Because some scientists believed that H. pylori constantly stimulate our immune response and so the infected person may have a stronger immunity against other pathogens. There are studies that showed that children who are infected with H. pylori are less likely to develop asthma and other allergies.

I think your case is more by chance. Perhaps you already got this season's infection long time ago and your immune system has a memory of it.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

as we put him in the other post, I end, makes urease test and stool
within 12 days, I will also try virgin coconut oil

known whether any evidence could alter coconut oil? (testing urease o stool)

thanks

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

anything that reduce the bacterial load will make urease and stool test fail.

Although there is no evidence that coconut oil successfully ERADICATE h. pylori, I am not sure if it reduce the bacterial load.

dioxnet

Post by dioxnet »

thanks, then anything that reduces the bacterial load
could give no error testing?

:) one last question someone tried to not eat for 2 days or more, just water, if someone did, it is known whether the increased discomfort or less ...
I see is that the longer is the least symptoms fast ...

at 3 hours, beginning symptoms .. but I still eat subside and 12 hours fasting .. no symptoms

to me is that every bad thing that happens to me I like to investigate and test :D
It is the only place where somebody help, thanks

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert »

Yes, anything that reduce bacterial load will give you false negative results.

No, I have not heard anything about starving/fasting will improve symptoms.

Return to “Diseases and Symptoms 疾病与症状”